• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Blastoise in Blue Version :D I got the game when I was six, and I was 7 when I finally got it there. I was thrilled to death XD

My first was on Red version many years ago. I had to share the cartridge with my siblings, so we all helped to train our team. Our first was our starter, now a fully evolved Blastoise named for some odd reason "Pinko." The name had an odd charm to it, so years later when I got Leafgreen, I nicknamed my Squirtle Pinko in memory of the long-since gone Blastoise on Red. It was the Cinnabar Island glitches that did the game in...

A Staraptor that I caught in Platinum but got to lv.100 in HeartGold.

My Flygon from Pokemon Colosseum. (Originally the Shadow Vibrava of course.) Imported it to my Ruby version and leveled it up from there.

I think Venasaur in Red? Since I started playing again... the recent Arceus event for b/w.

I don't remember if I ever levelled up a Pokémon to level 100 without using a glitch, lol
If I did, it was most likely my Mew, received from the Pokémon 2000 Stadium Tour. Since she had a diffrent ID No. / Original Trainer, she got the traded Pokémon experience bonus. I levelld her up pretty high, but I don't think she ever reached 100.
So I guess my answer for first legitimately obtained level 100 Pokémon would be... the promotional Arceus, lol

Oh man, my first level 100 was a haunter on blue. I loved that thing so much and was so proud of it! Then I ended up trading it to my Crystal version to help me beat Clair! that was an interesting battle, since the newly evolved Gengar wouldn't listen to me AT ALL, but we still won! Man, I miss that guy.

Charizard in Red back in the days of the Game Boy which was the size of a brick and used 4 AA Duracell Batteries to power its non-backlit monochrome screen. Such good times ;)

Reshiram, White :p (it came as Mystery Gift, level 100) If you are talking about work, then Mewtwo in White...

Lucario, trained by one of my friends, thorugh trade. Not ever trained one myself though. Closest so far is ~76.

-Me!

My first was my Samurott in Black, sadly I had to delete/restart my game, my friend gave me a bunch of hacked stuff which I later learned would not allow me to compete in tournaments. RIP Samurott

Rayquaza on Emerald which is stuck in my lost Pokemon Pearl card. It is the reason why I love dragons so much.

My first that I didn't receive from a trade, if I recall, was a Staraptor in Pearl.

Going off of trades, a random Xatu I got off of the GTS one day (also in Pearl). xD

Arceus from the Toys 'R' Us event, I have actually never found the patience enough to raise a pokemon to lv100 hahah XD

My first level 100 Pokemon was an Umbreon, I think. I still have it. I absolutely love it. I'm working on making a bunch of level 100's to play in battle rev on my Wii. Too bad it takes FOREVER to level a Pokemon. I don't like cheating though. Makes me not like my Pokes. >.<

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom