• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

For me, it was my gengar, during the "Generation II days". Back then, I was into Ghost-type; in particular, Gengar was my favorite.

Despite the fact that I've been playing the games since 1999, my first Level 100 was my Kyogre on Sapphire version, whom I wouldn't have obtained had an old friend of mine hadn't laxly given me his cartridge as a birthday gift of sorts and claimed that he had left it with a save file with "lots of powerful Pokémon." By "lots of powerful Pokémon," I was expecting Kyogre, Latias, Deoxys, and you know, the works... not a Level 23 Lotad. That aside, I remember all the repetitive Elite 4 battles I endured just to get it to Level 100.

I don't normally raise all my Pokémon to Level 100. I'm more interested in catching Pokémon than battling, really, so once I get all the Pokémon in a game that can be obtained without trading, events, or other external means, I'm usually done with the game until the opportunity for said trade or event arises, which sadly isn't that often.

It might have been a Charizard or an Empoleon,I don't think I ever got that level 100 Charizard.But,after I got iEmpoleon to level 100,someone hacked it,so I would go Feraligatr

An Emolga that i got in a trade. funnily, i had a boy Emolga but wanted a Girl Emolga 'cause i thought it was easier to breed *cough*ditto*cough* then it stayed on my team until it was at Lv. 100. then i realised that i had a bunch of Pokemon that were way better than it so it got booted off.

My Corsola :p . I was playing ruby and caught it, and I got a bit carried away lol.

STORY TIME:

I realized I still had Corsola in my party in Ruby, which I found after being lost in the car for years. I transferred it, and the next time I turned on Ruby, the save was gone! He narrowly escaped the GBA of terrorizing savefiles :p .
But, I lost Platinum. *sniff*, He's in a better place now. Anyway, my 1st 100 not lost was my Kingdra, still using him until I can Poke'transfer him to White :) .

On Pokemon Gold I had a level 100 Typhlosion. One of my friends really wanted her so I tried the cloning trick, which usually worked, but this time it didn't and she (her name was Mimi) was forever gone. I literally cried that entire day!

My Corsola :p . I was playing ruby and caught it, and I got a bit carried away lol.

STORY TIME:

I realized I still had Corsola in my party in Ruby, which I found after being lost in the car for years. I transferred it, and the next time I turned on Ruby, the save was gone! He narrowly escaped the GBA of terrorizing savefiles :p .
But, I lost Platinum. *sniff*, He's in a better place now. Anyway, my 1st 100 not lost was my Kingdra, still using him until I can Poke'transfer him to White :) .

On Pokemon Gold I had a level 100 Typhlosion. One of my friends really wanted her so I tried the cloning trick, which usually worked, but this time it didn't and she (her name was Mimi) was forever gone. I literally cried that entire day!

R.I.P. Corsola and Mimi :'(

Reminds me of how badly I need to get Platinum so I can transfer my R/S Pokémon before the wrath of natural wear and tear has its way with my Pokémon.

I've never done it, I'm too lazy. I'd only train a Pokémon to Lv. 100 for competitive battling, but since I have to breed for a good Pokémon and it takes me like 100 eggs to get a decent one, I just never did it.

I wanted to do it with my Blastoise from FireRed, but I want to be able to change his EVs easily, so I kept him at 90, just in case I ever feel like EV training him XD (Again, I'm lazy, it'd take me a long time to get EV lowering berries...)

Venusaur in Blue Version. My first and only legitamate level 100 Pokemon. I'm a little ashamed as that was so many years ago :(

I think it was a charizard on blue, but like usual I cant renember exactly.

Mine was my Torterra from Diamond, which I traded to HG. I made it defeat every single one of Red's Pokemon. >:D

My Swampert in Sapphire which I transferred to Soul Silver before restarting Sapphire just a few days ago.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom