• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

I believe my first level 100 Pokemon was my Typhlosion in Pokemon Crystal. Even though Silver was my first game, I don't think that I ever got any of my Pokemon at level 100, or at least not before Crystal. I don't quite remember what was different, but when it did happen, I was quite excited.

Mine was a Charizard back on pokemon blue all those years ago! I always remember a battle I had with a school friend, it was his lvl 100 Blastoise vs my lvl 100 Charizard and the Charizard kicked his ass. He later told me he got it to level 100 from the missingno cheat and thats when I realised rare candy's weren't a good way to train your pokemon.

*chuckles sheepishly* Do the level 100 rentals in Stadium 1 and 2 count?

The closest I've gotten is my level 95 Feraligatr in Soulsilver and that's only because I couldn't defeat Red unless I got into the upper 80s/lower 90s. In my other games I usually stay in the in the mid to upper 70s-lower 80s range. I just never felt the need to go all the way to 100 and if I did end up with a level 100 pokemon, I feel it would make everything too easy(I like how I still struggle with gym leader/elite four/champions for rematches. It keeps me from letting my games catch dust or my ROMs staying buried in my computer).

My Emboar in White. It's the first game I really put the time in to to lvl my party all the way to 100.

My Rayquaza in Sapphire. It has since singlehandedly defeated all pre-Gen 5 Pokemon Leagues.

My Empoleon in Diamond. I was never really one for grinding a lot when I was younger.

Mine was my Torterra in Platinum, the first game I beat, although I had others before that. I used rare candies on it, but only the ones actually obatained in the game. its moves then were like like Rock Climb, Rock Smash, Strength, and Frenzy Plant, but now I deleted the Hms. And because I love Torterra so much, i have not even once, put him in the Box!!

Not including event mon's then it would be swampert :D followed closely by rayquaza my newest 100 is serperior

My Swampert in Sapphire, which I transferred to my Pearl, which doesn't work anymore.

Ugh.

My first level 100 was a Charizard in LeafGreen. I remember staying awake for a few extra hours at night, in hopes of...well....levels/

My Salamence in Black (I didn't even know that you could go grind up the the Big Stadium and Small courts UNTIL I got my Salamence to Level 100 :p)

I have none, but I have my Pokemon in Pokemon Crystal and SoulSilver has gone almost level 100. All of it is Feraligart.
Level 92 in Crystal and 84 in SoulSilver.... I still working on it. I will post it when I found my -sister's- Nintendo DS.

how about using few rare candy but founded not cheated ? it's still legal isn't it ?

My Togekiss. After that, the list continues:

Hydreigon
Haxorus
Volcarona
Archeops
Ferrothorn
Jellicent
Scrafty
Dragonite
Starmie
Arcanine
Honchkrow

All of them are level 100 now :D

My first was my Charizard in FireRed. Arceus rest his electronic and arguably non-existent soul.

Afterward, I raised my Flygon in Emerald to level 100, and then my Torterra, Alakazam, and Staraptor in Platinum.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom