• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

My shiny Eevee i got on Crystal
It evolved into Umbreon tho
My first LV100

Tbh, looking back I've never had a Level 100. I never had the attention span to finish a Pokemon and raise them to Level 100.

What I would say is the closest, my Level 60-ish Meganium on Gold. Yeah, kind of lame. It was the solo Pokemon type of deal back then. And it's lame, but she's in the late 60's. I should look into training it up to 100 if I haven't restarted!

I had a level 100 Poliwrath on Pokemon Yellow. I traded it to my neighbour so he could beat the Elite Four and he stole it. :'(

In RSE I used a 100 Blaziken called "Pheonix" (spelt wrong) for E4 runs when training up Pokemon for Dex entries. My cousin tried to clone it and failed, causing it to be released. No hard feelings though, I don't even like Blaziken that much to be honest.

Now all I have is 'SCORPIO' and 'Venus', my trusted level 100 Ninjask and Jynx. Those are my only 100 Pokemon, now.

Ahhh Pit. On my last round of Yellow, I decided to name my pokemon by taking the first two and last letter of their name. So Pidgeot became Pit. Pit was my femmie PMSing ragemonkey of a bird lol. Several ports from Stadium, and running through yellow like three times.. E4 wipes every time. xD She was my one and only truly trained lv 100. :C I lost Silver though shortly after I ported her to it. ;;

My first lv. 100 was missingno...but then it evolved to a lv. 1 kangaskhan.

Kingdra. Followed swiftly by Ho-oh and Raichu. I spent hours upon hours on them.

Then my Gold's internal battery died.

:(

Wow... I think it was back when I had the blue version, playing with a Blastoise, ever since then, I've never legitimately reached level 100 with my pokemon.

In order My Rayquaza in Ruby, My charizard in Leafgreen, then some in Soulsilver Typhlosion, then Raichu, then Feraligatr.

EDIT: oh and a dragonite in pokemon Leafgreen, after Charizard

Last edited:
The old Blaziken I used in Sapphire. I was so proud...

Got my old Typhlosion around level 90 in Gold before that game died.

My first was my Typhlosion on Silver. I was tiny and stupid back then. I can't believe I actually managed to be that patient. :p

Mine was way back in Pokemon Blue. I was suck a little cheater. I love messing around with glitches, so I used the Missingno. / infinite items glitch to give me infinite master balls and infinite rare candies. I then hurried along my way, caught Mewtwo, and drugged him up with rare candies to make him level one hundred before facing the Pokemon League. Again.

Mine was Typhlosion in Gold.
Moveset: (@ Amulet Coin. I was a little entrepreneur-ing idiot when I was 8, but at least I got this right)
-Flamethrower
-Flame Wheel
-Ember
-Cut
And I actually got through the entire game without ever losing him. (Clair was a ***** though.)
Good times

My first and only lvl 100 Pokemon was a Charizard in Red version. At 6 years old. Oh yeah.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom