• NMLewis challenges his second Gym Leader. Watch here as he explores a partially lit cave and challenges some trainers on the beach.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Reaction score
My first lvl 100 was my Armaldo. It was also the first pokemon I got from another player (at lvl 20 from my brother-in-law).
I still ocasionally use it if my Scizor or Absol arent around.

Unrivalled Confidence xo
Reaction score
Charizard. Transferred it from Fire Red to Platinum when it was Lv. 95 <3

Meheheh
Reaction score
Either Zapdos or Feraligatr in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team.

Ace of Babylon
Reaction score
Vaporeon in Red. He was the best Special Attacker I had.

Respect the Phoenix.
Reaction score
My Charizard in LeafGreen. Man, he's so awesome! I can always count on him. ^_^

A proud Reshiram lover!
Reaction score
Mine was my Charizard from Pokemon Blue. He was up to level 70 in Blue traded him over to Silver and well there ya go. My second was Dragonite.

Born at a Yung Age
Reaction score
blaziken....before i acidently deleted it now i have a lv95 umbreon lv95 espeon lv 85 blaziken lv 85 salamence lv86 tyranitar lv86 kabutops

Reaction score
Unless you can count the Ditto that reached level 100 via daycare alone while I was playing classic Silver, my first actual legit level 100 was a Dratini I caught in diamond and painstakingly raised.

Best part? 29 Attack IVs, and he was the only Dratini I've ever caught. I wiped the floor with everything using him, until I got into competitive battling :(

The Egg Mouse Pokemon. :P
Reaction score
My first Lv.100 was my Furret in Gold named Choclate. I was in Mt.Mortar and stayed in there for like twenty hours, and now Choclate's havin' fun beating my friends and whooping Stadium 2 Red's Tauros into next week.

Never Giving Up.
Reaction score
My Rampardos in Diamond....and my Umbreon :3 I'm close with my Ambipom-level 86, I beleive.

Lust after me
Reaction score
My first level 100 was a fucking blissey.

Cue everyone screaming in terror.

Taters gonna tate
Reaction score
I had a lv. 100 Blaziken and Kyogre in my old Sapphire version. Needless to say, I was the coolest kid in school.

Man, Myth, Legend
Reaction score
I've never had a Level 100, yet my 7 year old brother has. (Even if its with the Rayquaza I gave him, but still) The closest I've ever gotten was my Lv. 96 Poliwrath in my orginal Crystal team.

Reaction score
Mine was my starter in Red, Blastoise. It slayed the Elite Four on its own. It knew Hydro Pump, Skull Bash, Bide, And I think Surf? It was pretty beastin'

The Hermit
Reaction score
Although not considered to be mine, i helped my brother in completing for more than half of the pokedex in Sapphire. Beating up E4 countless times for the sake of giving exp to the party for evolutions with exp share. i can't really remember whether it was kyogre or rayquaza who maxed out its lv first.