• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

My first lvl 100 was my Armaldo. It was also the first pokemon I got from another player (at lvl 20 from my brother-in-law).
I still ocasionally use it if my Scizor or Absol arent around.

My Charizard in LeafGreen. Man, he's so awesome! I can always count on him. ^_^

Mine was my Charizard from Pokemon Blue. He was up to level 70 in Blue traded him over to Silver and well there ya go. My second was Dragonite.

blaziken....before i acidently deleted it now i have a lv95 umbreon lv95 espeon lv 85 blaziken lv 85 salamence lv86 tyranitar lv86 kabutops

Unless you can count the Ditto that reached level 100 via daycare alone while I was playing classic Silver, my first actual legit level 100 was a Dratini I caught in diamond and painstakingly raised.

Best part? 29 Attack IVs, and he was the only Dratini I've ever caught. I wiped the floor with everything using him, until I got into competitive battling :(

My first Lv.100 was my Furret in Gold named Choclate. I was in Mt.Mortar and stayed in there for like twenty hours, and now Choclate's havin' fun beating my friends and whooping Stadium 2 Red's Tauros into next week.

I had a lv. 100 Blaziken and Kyogre in my old Sapphire version. Needless to say, I was the coolest kid in school.

I've never had a Level 100, yet my 7 year old brother has. (Even if its with the Rayquaza I gave him, but still) The closest I've ever gotten was my Lv. 96 Poliwrath in my orginal Crystal team.

Mine was my starter in Red, Blastoise. It slayed the Elite Four on its own. It knew Hydro Pump, Skull Bash, Bide, And I think Surf? It was pretty beastin'

Although not considered to be mine, i helped my brother in completing for more than half of the pokedex in Sapphire. Beating up E4 countless times for the sake of giving exp to the party for evolutions with exp share. i can't really remember whether it was kyogre or rayquaza who maxed out its lv first.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom