• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Never got to Level 100 on any of my older games. My sister was close with her Swampert in Emerald, but she restarted the game when it was level 99 I had a level 90 Charizard in LeafGreen, but someone stole my game so.... Bye-bye Charizard! The only Level 100 Pokemon I have is my Empoleon which of course is on my newer games.

EDIT;; Got another LeafGreen game and transferred my Charizard over to HeartGold and it eventually became level 100. Coolest part? I didn't use any cheats (that means Rare Candies!).

My Palkia, Luxray, and Staraptor from my Pearl game are pretty close. My Giratina is also behind them.

Last edited:
My Charizard in FireRed :) My friend and I both had a Charizard and were always competing to see who had the better one, and I was the first one to reach the lvl cap! I believe my other pokemon in my team were about lvl 30-40? lol That was long before I knew about team building.

My Empoleon in Platinum. :D At the time I didn't know that 100 was the highest (Platinum was the first game I owned after Silver).

My first and only: "Muddy" the Swampert.
Its moves are: Tackle, Surf, Dive, Water Gun
Sad, I know. I have my reasons.

Mine was a Sceptile from Emerald that I used to do everything
In Red (when it first was released)I had lv. 98 Charizard, but I reset the game because, 1) It took too long to grow it levels and 2)I still couldn't beat the league. (I was only 6, so my party consisted of Charizard, a lv. 120 Golbat from Cinnabar, and 4 lv. 20s. Made it awfully hard to beat Gary's Blastoise. Oh, I didn't use items either.)

Zapdos from my Red version. & I remember it was the only legendary bird I caught. I killed Articuno & Moltres. pfft, I was yound & immature back then.

Ages ago back in the original Red version it was a level 100 Kadabra (traded back and forth with the first person I battle with link cable - my cousin - and got Alakazam after our battle), followed up by a level 100 Mewtwo. I just fought Koffings on Cinnabar until I was ready for the elite four with Kadabra and then fought them over and over, caught Mewtwo and brought him along for the same after.

My first Level 100 Pokemon would be my Blastoise from LeafGreen.
It took a very long time to reach, but lots of Vs Seeker use made it possible.

I traded for a Lv 100 Skarmory once. That was my first Lv 100.

However, my Empoleon and Rayquaza are both dangerously close to Lv 100 (Lv 88 and Lv 90 respectively).

Mine was a golduck evolved from a hatched psyduck Lv 1 NO rare candys at all I beat the E4 and Champion in Emerald with only him. His moves were
Strength
Waterfall
Surf
Dive

Blaziken from Sapphire. My team was pretty even when it came to levels, but when Blaziken swept through the E4 alone like 40 times, I had a level 100 fire type, and 5 level 60s.

My first was techniquely a Manaphy, My Raichu doesnt count since I got her from my brother at level 76 and trained her from there. Manaphy was from level 1.

My Lv. 100 Mewtwo from Leafgreen that is still part of my uber team. Besides that, my Moltres from LG is 98. So close!

My only level 100 Pokémon was Rayquaza in Emerald.
I don't have it anymore, but I have level 80 Rayquaza in Platinum, that I migrated from Emerald.

My level 93 Sceptile in Emerald is the closest I got. I usually just focus on training my weaker Pokémon.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom