• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

My first was my Level 100 Torterra on Platinum! His moveset was such that I went through the whole Elite Four several times without any trouble (no Potions, just awesomeness). Flint's Pokemon all ate EQs, Aarons, a mix of Crunch and Stone Edge, Lucian's, Crunch all the way (As far as I remember), and Bertha, Wood Hammer. Cynthia managed to land a few hits, but I still didn't use any potions. he is awesome.

Huh, it just occurred to me that I've never actually raised a Pokemon to level 100. The closest I ever got was my Pidgeot in Yellow, which was level 88.

It's not that hard, especially on HGSS, where you can repeatedly battle gym leaders for experience without all that painstaking HoF crap.

I even raised a Dewgong from, like, level 28 or something to 100 for the unstoppable Sheercold on FR, for example.

What sucks is that the level 100 Typhlosion I raised from level 1 has crappier stats than the one I randomly started out with in Gold, and even its mother's best stat (which has, like, 31 IV) isn't better than said Gold Typhlosion. I should've attached the power band thingies (which I learned how to work later >_>)...

It was Groudon in Ruby. And with the moveset : Thunder, Solarbeam, Fissure and Fire Blast.
Not only it was my first level 100 pokemon, but it was also my first (and last) pokemon which happened to have the pokerus.

My first ever 'mon, my Charizard in Red. Didn't even know about the old man glitch to get infinite Rare Candies when I got him there

Mine was a blaziken, I traded it over to HG from my Platinum cart, it was EV trained and everything, I loved it, I still have it though I no longer use it.

I'm not sure if I have a legal one. 8D Doesn't that sound awful?

I used to use ARs (I DON'T KNOW WHY), so my Raichu and Kyogre had some unlawful Rare Candies, but level 60-100 was purely Sapphire's League. ^_^

My Breloom's getting pretty close, too.

My very loved Empoleon. ;-;
I lost it after I traded it from Pearl to SoulSilver and it got stolen..

EDIT: the empoleon's name was Wavey

My Dragonite on Pokémon Yellow. Took for-facking-ever, and then I stupidly restarted my game one day after years of not playing it... -sob-

It was either Charizard or Mewtwo, back in the days of Red. I don't completely remember, but I know I had a thing for over-training starters and legendaries. (I know I picked Charizard in Red, and I am pretty sure I would have chosen Mewtwo as my first legendary to train.)

My Dodrio, back in Yellow. However I didn't level it up, it was my mum who did it as a surprise for me :D

My Delcatty named Florence on Pokemon Ruby.

I would've got some lvl 100's on my older games, but I just couldn't be arsed doing so. PKMN Ruby was the first game I was determined to complete with at least one lvl 100~

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom