• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Well, I was raising about 4 or 5 Pokemon to level 100 at the same time for a tournament, but...I think the first one that hit it was my Blaziken on Emerald.

I got my Swampert in Emerald to Lv. 97, but that's it. I also got a few others, but that was usinng hacks.

My first was a Crobat on Gold. It is still the only pokemon that I have ever gotten to 100

Mewtwo. If I remember correctly he was the only Pokemon I needed to beat the elite four.. I neglected my starter.. :-|

Hmmm,it involves a story.
I was 5 when I got my first Pokemon game. It was yellow. My friends and I were having a friendly competition to see who could get to level 100 first. I went on yellow,and trained all week. I got my Pikachu to level 100 after lots of hard work,then I saw that my friends did it much faster then me. THE END

My Charizard. The OG pokemon red. I never replaced it on my team. Never! It battled constantly. It's the only one of my pokmon to ever reach 100.

My Rayquaza back in my emerald version(now lost :-() with a shiny charizard that i cheated to get close behind
Then later on Venusaur and Zapdos took the plate 3 years latr and mewtwo, charizard, and pichu are close behind

I believe it was my Torterra in my Diamond, but then I deleted my file.

Then I got a Level 100 Garchomp off the GTS in HG, but, looking at it's details, I'm most certain it's hacked.

I've been playing Pokemon for more than a decade, and my first level 100 was two months ago in a Pikachu solo run replaying Yellow.

Since none of the stuff you use in Stadium count, Missingno was if you consider glitches.

I also have a level 93 Celebi in Silver though.

My First would be my Electivire from my Diamond. It knows Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Earthquake and Magnet Rise. My first egg move raised Pokemon... makes me so proud :) Sadly I lost Diamond, and now he lives on Battle Revolution.

Oddly enough, a Golduck I caught as a Psyduck. I over-used it and it's pretty much a HM slave now, but still rather powerful with Blizzard and Surf, which is useful every now and again. And after that there came my Infernape, which I recieved from a trade at level 40 or 60 (Can't remember exactly) I'm still levelling up my pokemon in Red and Silver.

Back in my first game (Ruby) my first lv. 100 pokemon was my prized blaziken. Ahhhhh... Good times. Anyway, fire is my favorite type and Blaziken always pulled through for me in any battle.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom