• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

Ah, that must suck now that the battery on your cartridge is almost surely dead. I only lost one lvl 100 to the GSC battery issue, with my other level 100s all being in games on the GBA and onwards.

And to stay on topic...

RGBY: None. I only completed the main quest on Yellow a couple times, no way that was enough experience for a 100er.

GSC: My Typhlosion.

RSE: A Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, another Kyogre and Rayquaza, and a Blaziken and some others I may be forgetting.

FRLG: Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Moltres, Sceptile (mostly RC'd), and then some others.

DPPt: All three starters.

HGSS: Typhlosion, Articuno, Meganium, Groudon, Red Gyarados, and the clones of a few of my GBA Pokemon that I imported.

BW: None again. :p

It's not 'almost surely' it IS dead. It died around 2006/2007 I forget which exactly. I just turned it on one day and everything was gone.

Pidgeot was my first Lv. 100 in LG. Kept farming at those black belt trainers on this island.

my second starter,
Spr_3f_006.png
in FireRed:) it took me 6yrs to do it, but he finally made it :D

FxCam_1279180414067.jpg

i'd also just like to add here that besides my Charizard, i came damn close with a Vaporeon a few times, once in, also FR, and another time in Gale of Darkness. I think i was able to get my Vaporeon up to level 96 or 98 until my memory card corrupted (TWICE) and i just gave up on that (so close! -_-) And i think the only other that was close was my 1st starter (Feraligatr) back in Gold. I think i got him to level 90 or something.

I don't count RBG because I just rare candy'd everyone up to 100.
Legit 100 though was my Pikachu in Yellow.

none yet. the closest I ever got was getting a magikarp at the resort area in platinum and lvling it up some, but i cant remember what lvl it was. before that, I had a maganium in silver or crystal. got it to lvl 91 by going to the elite 4, I guess. it was so long ago.

Mine was my starter Blaziken, in Emerald, back in the day. I think I got it that way by KOing a Level 2 Poochyena or something...

...how many days did it take you to make it lv. 100 that way?

My first level 100 was a Blastoise in RGB, and a Typhlosion in GSC respectively. I knew nothing about pokemon types and stuff around then, and practically solo'd the whole region only with the starter. They were both around level 70 or 80 when I first challenged the league.

...how many days did it take you to make it lv. 100 that way?

Oh, I was little, (about 7-8 in 2006) and I saw it was close to leveling up on Lv99, and I went to Route 101, or something, but it did take like, four hours, as far as I remember.

And, I also had a Lv80 Minun, Lv51 Wailord, Lv49 Unown, Lv76 Kyogre, and Lv44 Smeargle.

My first level 100 was my Sceptile I named ABBY, like a noob. Got it in Ruby and in Pearl I got it to level 100.

None yet, but i have plans to train Ella the vaporeon (see below) as my first. Currently tied with LG venusaur (Who can't beat E4) for highest lvl i own, at 68.

Mine was a Blaziken I got from a friend as a Torchic in Emerald. I was determined to grind it all the way to lvl 100, no matter how time consuming it was.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom