• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

My Electabuzz from FireRed
Buzzby was a bit of a beast, even back then!
And well now he's an Electivire on my White Cart.!

My Gengar in Soul Silver. It was the one from D/P/Pt in Snowpoint that i traded over and rematched Morty 500000 times then BOOM! Level 100!

My Typhlosion in Gold. I trained nothing but that, and the other 5 that I cloned at around Level 90.

Event Regigigas in Pearl.

I hate lvl 100s. Can't re-EV (¬ ¬) Though I believe this was rectified in BW, although BW doesn't have the EV berries so uhmm, yeah.

hehe, salamanece used to be my flyer but then i used him more and more for fighting and i got rid of fly xD and the the levels just came rolling in!

My Empoloen. Candice helped get my Empoleon from Level 99 to Level 100. And I tried to level up my Empoleon to Level 101 to see if the limit would work or not.

Mine was my Blaziken, in Pokemon Ruby. Got to lv77 and just kept training him against the Elite 4 to train him the rest of the way. Its been a while since I got another lv100, actually...

My first Level 100 was an Articuno I traded over to Gold from Blue Version.

Used him for years... :)

Up until Nintendo stopped making the games backwards-compatible. :-/

Parasect. I made that useless, x4 Flame non-resistant POS fight, and damn did it fight well!

I haven't had one since Gen 2 believe it or not and that was the only one i've ever had. Typlosion.

My Venusaur back in Blue version, which was also was my very first Pokemon. I think I was, like... ten.

I've been into Pokemon since Gen. I, but I can't remember if my copy was Red or Blue. (My brother and I were both into Pokemon; we sort of have an unwritten rule that the first of us to get a new Pokemon game gets their pick of which version they want, and the other has to get the opposite version, so we have both copies in the house at any given time.)

My first was my Charizard.

Erm. My first file in Yellow had a Dugtrio that was level 99 and only had 1/3 of the experience needed left. I restarted though.

I believed I had gotten it to level 100 until I thought about it just now.

Gengar in Diamond. I thought it evolved by level up, so I leveled it up to Lv. 86 on Route 222. :079:

my Typhlosion on the original Silver!! and now my Porygon-z. i got it as a birthday gift at lvl. 80 on diamond and now it's the head of my team xD

I can't recall the first but I think it was my Charizard in FireRed. :p Being my starter and all I used her for everything. ^^

I believe my first level 100 Pokémon was Feraligatr in Gold circa 2001/2002. Since then, it has been a tradition to raise starting Pokémon to level 100 (Swampert in Ruby, Empoleon in Diamond, Feraligatr in HeartGold).

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom