• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

My Swampert in Emerald, called "THE ORIGINL" (lousy 10-character limit). Since then I prefer using AR to make things quicker. I don't care what people say, cheating is useful for raising pokemon. Especially to get the vitamins and macho braces for free.

It was an Empoleon in Pokemon Diamond. I never really was that into grinding when I was younger.

A Mewtwo in Red. Its HP and Defence were close to top, but its Special stats were awful. Who cares, I still loved it.

I'm fairly certain it was my Rayquaza from Sky Pillar in Pokémon Emerald, although I exploited the cloning glitch with Rare Candies to get it to level 100. When I want to swamp the E4 I usually take 6 clones of him (leaving the original in a box all to himself) and teach them all Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, and Fly (Fly really saved me at times because I used a PP Max on it, giving it 24 PP). Its stats weren't perfect, but I could own pretty much every Trainer in the game, including Steven in Meteor Falls. Other than the rare candy'd Groudon caught in Terra Cave, I don't have any Pokémon that are more legitimately "maxed" than that.

As far as the game's concerned, that Rayquaza passes all checks and boundaries, and has never had any occurence with any sort of cheating device or direct exp/battle glitch (other than the cloning glitch, which is indirect and exceedingly popular).

Other than the "glitch" pokemon (the big Borg Cube guy lol) my first lvl 100 Pokemon was Charizard...none of the kids on the bus could beat that guy :p

Ahhh... Memories. My first level 100 Pokemon was on FireRed. Vaporeon. Had massive HP and Special Attack, could destroy the E4 with Surf, Ice Beam, and Shadow Ball. Those were some good times...

Feraligatr! I remember soooo many times just using him (and him alone) to take down the elite four in that game. Thank goodness for ice punch to easily take our Lance! (:)

However, the level 100 I think I am most proud of is my Venusaur. I beat the ENTIRE GAME of FireRed only BATTLING with this Venusaur. With this strategy, he became level 100 while fighting against the elite four. I've been considering replaying FireRed again, but this time choose Squirtle (since I already have a level 100 Charizard)

My Torterra in Diamond. Trained from level one (Although i got him in a wireless trade so he leveld super quick).

I had a level 100 Haunter on my old Gold version. Couldn't evolve it though (didn't have another Game Boy or anyone to help me).

My first legitimate level 100 Pokémon was Zapdos in Pokémon Blue. Good times beating the Pokémon League many times. The first one non-legitimate was a lvl 132 Golduck I caught via the famous Cinnabar Island Glitch. =P

Mewtwo, he just wrecked everything in Pokemon Stadium, barrier plus psychic plus swift plus recover = I win. He still does ok in Stadium 2 but Koga and Karen's pokemons with their toxic/psychic resistance haxx.(Koga's Forretress) :banghead:

Last edited:
My first ever pokemon, a Typhlosion (that obviously started as a Cyndaquil). Not terribly surprising, I was a kid back then and largely indulged in the train one pokemon and one pokemon alone strategy. Hell I don't even remember the other members of my team. Which incidentally makes me very sad. I also ground it on the elite 4 loads, like loads.

Blue my Blastoise; He was my starter in FireRed and I traded him over to Emerald where he reached lv100.

My first was Salamence on soulsilver. He is still one of my main ones.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom