• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

My Blaziken from my ruby version. I raised it to level 98 as a torchic thinking it'd be stronger after it evolved (chyeah I was the world biggest noob). Then I got my sceptile and Swampert the level 100 thinking I had the battle tower dream team! Lol

As odd as it sounds, Kabutops was my first level 100 in Red version. It was just a Pokemon I felt like training because I loved using it. Venusaur followed not long after that.

My Tyranitar in Crystal--I used the Elite 4 and Red as easy level ups, and even though its defense was horrible it could usually OHKO anything it came across.

I remember getting my Blaziken to a very high level, but not 100. Lucario was my first, in Diamond.

I hardly remember this, but I think my first level 100 was a Gardevoir in Emerald.
I used it more exclusively than my starter xD

Never. The closest I currently have is my level 86 Blastoise in Leafgreen, but I think I remember raising my first Pokémon, Torchic, to a level 94 Blaziken.

Never had one legitimately, don't have the patience to train a Pokemon up that high. Only time I had them were in red and gold when I could cheat for rare candy.

Hmm...

Gen 1
B/R - Never played
G - Never played
Y - Dragonite

Gen 2
G/S - Never played
C - Lugia

Gen 3
R/S - None
E - Rayquaza

Gen 4
D/P - Dialga
Pt - None
HG/SS - None

Gen 5
B/W - Hydreigon

When the BW Reshiram and Zekrom giveaway starts, that will be my first level 100 altogether, but my Mewtwo is only SIX levels away.

Ya, I never get lucky. :sweatlol:

I've only ever gotten two pokemon to level 100, both of which were Charizard. The first was on my original copy of Red, and the second was on one of my first FireRed files. Sadly, I no longer have either them, though my current Charizard on Black is in the mid 90's, so it shouldn't be too much longer before I have a third one.

I got my first two Lvl. 100's simultanously in Pokemon Blue. My Charizard named Justis and my Alakazam named Kazza that I got from my cousin Justis as an Abra. switched the both of them out in a battle and both got enough exp. to go to Lvl.100.

My Furret. I hatched it and raised it all the way to lv. 100. It's now my best team member on HeartGold, but it's been on my team in all my other games too.

Sadly, It was the giveaway Reshiram on my White game that started two days ago...

Arcanine in HeartGold took me forever to get it there, but it was finally done a couple years ago :D

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom