• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Re: Your first Shining Pokemon.

I got shiny Geodude too, catched it in Pearl. I got shiny Ekans too in Fire Red. I lost both of them. :D

Re: Your first Shining Pokemon.

Except for the red Gyarados, of course, my first Shiny was in Gold version about a year or two ago. I was just looking in Chinchou's location because I was wandering around, and I found a shiny Chinchou. I didn't notice that it was shiny at first because I had looked away from the screen and the sound was down, but I could see that it was slightly lighter colored than normal.
I caught it just to check, and it was indeed shiny.

My first official shiny was today!! :-D

Rattata, Found while hunting for a Phanpy in Crystal this morning.

I named it Ben.

HeartGold - Golbat in Victory Road.

Not counting the Red Gyarados, I've never seen a shiny before that... ever. (not counting trades)

A shiny Tentacool on Silver. Found it whilst surfing around the Whirlpool Islands. Thankful had a masterball, (yay for the cloning glitch).

Weirdly, the only other random shiny I've found is also a Tentacool, (this time on Emerald).

A shiny stunky in my diamond version. I caught it in a pokeball. But sadly don't have it anymore. ***Stupid game had to be damaged! So thats how I got pearl version. But didn't find any shiny yet.

My first shiny was the Red Gyarados in Pokemon Gold.

How? Umm, it's almost mandatory.
When? Don't remember, was years ago.
Where? Lake of Rage.

First legitimate shiny was my Axew in Pokemon White, I believe. It's a Black Haxorus, now :D.

How? Just walking around, minding my own business.
When? About a month ago.
Where? Mistralton Cave.

My first non-story shiny was a Dugtrio in Diamond.
I forget the area name, but it's a sandstorm-y place near the place with the Ribbon Syndicate. Was just minding my own business. Nabbed it with a Quick Ball.

My first was a shiny Golbat in Sapphire, but I was a kid so I freaked out and ran away =(

Saw a shiny Solrock yesterday in Black on the route north of Undella Town. I used Slam on it since Slam is normal-type and thus uneffective against rock. But one of the Slams critical'd.
FUUUU-

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom