• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

My very first shiny for the second gen was a shiny Rapidash in Silver at Mt. Silver, or whatever that place was called. My Silver's file got corrupted, and I eventually lost the game...now that I look back, I realize I had like one of the coolest shinies ever. -__O

First on the third gen was a shiny Wingull, which is now a shiny Pelipper. I didn't know about shinies back then, either. I still have it, however.

First shiny for the first gen was a shiny Chimchar, which I got after five days of soft resetting. I can't believe how lucky I was to actually get it!

My first shiny was an Oddish in Ruby, but I stupidly deleted the file. Next I encountered a Shiny Pikachu in the Safari Zone in Emerald, which is still with me today xP

Well, first I saw was a shiny Diglett in LG, I had no idea what the stars were for and why it's nose was blue (I guess). But, I knew it was special in someway so lucky me, I caught it. I had the best luck in LG with shinies. I got a shiny Voltorb, and the two others I don't remember. >_<

On Emerald, I got a shiny Zubat once on Victory Road. I wasn't too amused by it. That's when my poor Emerald corrupted on me. ;-; Then at some point, after tons of tries, I got a shiny Eevee. Which is a shiny Umbreon now.

Then, moving on to Diamond, my first one was shiny Drifloon in my JP Diamond. Than someone traded me a shiny Turtwig. Then someone traded me a Shiny Uxie. Another shiny Eevee (again, Umbreon now.) Then I got another one of those (traded it to a very special friend for a shiny Granbull though.), Then I got a cute little shiny Shinx with chaining. :D (she's a Luxray now.) And I also have two shiny Buizels! :D (No, I'm NOT evolving them.) Oh, and I got two hacked shinies, Arceus and Mew. -.-;

My first shiny EVER will be a Shiny Makuhita found in Granite Cave in Emerald, while I was going to Steven to deliver his letter. I was like "omg a shiny!" and I caught it with a Pokeball. The thing was, my DS (I was using it) was already low-bat, so I was pressured. Lucky I caught it, though. =D

The rest of my shinies were found using the Pokeradar's shiny patch, except for 2: Buizel and Shinx. They were found using the pokeradar, but only in normal patches.

Well, obviously it was the red Gyrados.(sp?) Well, so I guess my second shiny would have been a shiny Groudon on my Ruby.

*never found a shiny pokemon* Anyone know a 'cheats' without actually cheating, and ive tried the pokeradar, its eeemposseeeble!

First shiny pokemon? Gyarados naturally. Other then that, I haven't been lucky with shiny pokemon at all! ¬.¬ I only have two that my friend traded me after he got them by cheating! And they're both pink! Yech! But I still like them^^ I mean, come on! It's a Kyogre and a Lugia for pete's sake! ;)

First shiny? A sableye in sky pillar in sapphire.. Its quite good, as O traded it to my pearl game. At first I was not sure what the starts were all about, but then I realised it was because it was shiny as I just read baout shinies a few days before.

I've never actually seen one other than the red Gyarados. Oddly enough I kept that on my team for ages despite having better water pokemon and never really liking Gyarados.

I caught a shiny hypno in the berry forrest. It looks funny because it's actually more purple than yellow.

Spearow, Lv.10 (Headbutt Tree) in Silver (on rental). On my own game, Zubat Lv.33, Meteor Falls, Emerald.

My first shining Pokemon was a blue Voltorb wich I found on Pokemon
Sapphire. When I first found it I had no idea what it was. I cought it
and called it Bluetorb. Then I told all my friends about it.

My first shiny was a Weedle, either on Gold or Silver. I can't remember. Then I had a shiny Ditto on LeafGreen, then a Poochyena then Mightyena on Emerald, and also a shiny Wurmple and by extent, a Beautifly. I still have the Beautifly on my Diamond game.

My first Shiny was a gold Steelix, Though I restarted my game. My cousin had a green Chansy. I WILL GET A SHINY SENTRET OR ZUBAT!

In Pearl, my first Shiny was a Magikarp... which I evolved into a Gyarados.

In Ruby, I had a Shiny Swablu, Sapphire was a Shiny Sandshrew, and I believe Leaf Green there was a Zubat.

My first shiny was the Red Gyarados in Gold (but I don't count that)

The first since that was a green Bronzor which is a Lv. 40 Bronzong. I caught the Bronzor while searching for a Gible in Wandering Cave.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom