• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Your First Video Game System

Cyber Jet

Something for nothing
Reaction score
Ok so what was the first video game system you ever owned?

For me it was a GameBoy Color.

garrison-san

someone in the dark
Reaction score
For me, it was an Amiga of some sort, back in 1990, though I don't remember the exact model.

Haruka_Rules!

Long live Haruka (May)!
Reaction score
My first game system is the N64. I got it on launch day in Sept. of 1996 along with Super Mario 64. I still have the system and the game and it works like a champ. :)

Zesty Cactus

Boring person
Reaction score
first played: Nintendo 64
first owned: Game Boy Pocket

:V

GrnMarvl14

Lying
Reaction score
I believe it was an Atari of some sort. Never been sure on the version, though it was probably one of the last ones.

Gligar13

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P
Reaction score
Handheld: DS Lite, which I traded in after the headphone jack broke.
Console: Gamecube, which I got from gamestop for $30 in 08.

War

Back in blue
Reaction score
My first console was the NES.

Good times.

Blaah

Reaction score
PS1 for me!
I was probably about, 5 or 6 or so. Or maybe 7.

Reaction score
GBA. Ah my old purple GBA. I've wasted countless hours of my life on that thing along with my SP.

Ivysaur

SoFloFoSho
Reaction score
The Nintendo 64, though my parents had owned a GameBoy before that.

yourlilemogirl

Welcome to the New Age...
Reaction score
i just have to say THANK YOU!!!!!!! :D

let me explain, i knew i had some old games/systems in a box in a guest bedroom closet and because of this thread i went into that box for the 1st time since i was a little girl. And thanks to this thread for making me look in that box i found my old Pokemon Stadium game (and a few of my favorite non-pokemon games)! :'D

Seriously, i've just re-found a piece of my childhood i thought was lost to me forever <3 so thank you thread, thank you so much<333333

ON TOPIC (lol):
my 1st system was either the Sega Genesis, or the Philips CD-i (Philips Compact Disc Interactive, god i feel old! lol) . And for some reason i have a NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) and a SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) O-o but those were most likely my older brother's.