• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Your First Video Game System

Paleo

We are but men
Reaction score
A transparent purple GBA
Still have the thing :3

J-Law

Full of Sass
Reaction score
My first videogame system was the NES -- yes, the original Nintendo. Haha. It was my mom's but of course I got to play on it too. :D Also had an OG Gameboy.

ayo

Reaction score
i had a green game boy pocket, it was awesome. lost it while moving though :/

PyroPokeman

I'm back, and better than ever.
Reaction score
Mine was a gray GameBoy Advanced. I asked for one for a long time when I was young because I desired to play a Pokemon game. Didn't have one, though, when I got it. Metroid Fusion was in it instead.

Darrman

DS is on its way out....
Reaction score
A now-near broken Xbox 360. I was still a young boy at the time. I now almost play Nintendo exclusively, and I have Mario music installed on the thing. Good multimedia device, but malfunctions easily. I've gotten my fair share of red rings of death...

Umbreon Freak

Descending into madness
Reaction score
My first home console was the Playstation and my first handheld was the Game Boy Color. :)

Reila Nimu

Take me away from here...
Reaction score
My first home console was a SEGA Master System, back in the early 90s. My first handheld was a Atomic Purple Game Boy Color.

TFSpock

It's all ogre now.
Reaction score
Mine was the original Nintendo DS, back in 2006. It was gift from my parents to keep me occupied on a long flight.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Reaction score
My first console was an N64 back in '98 IIRC. I got excited when I saw a demo for Mystical Ninja in BJ's I think (which is odd because BJ's hasn't really been big on video games in years), so my parents bought one for me.

Sukisu

Dark Trainer
Reaction score
The first console I ever owned was the SNES when I was very young....4 or 5 I think............I really miss that thing.

DoctorMeow

Touch not thy cat without a glove
Reaction score
Mine was a red Gameboy Advance SP. Ahh, the memories.

Nick102

Reaction score
I think mine had to have been that red Game Boy Pocket I used to own, and I recall the first game that I had to play on it was Tetris DX.

Terrell

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure my first system was a Gameboy color the pikachu ed one.