• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Your First Video Game System

VGOldSchool

Reaction score
My first system was the NES. A lone controller with the games Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the painful one).

aliveatnight

Bulbanews Editor
Reaction score
My mom owned the N64, which I played as a kid.
The first system that I ever owned personally was a purple Game Boy Advance.

Lylian

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
A Game Boy Advance in the icy purple colour.

ShadowDRGN

Reaction score
N64 and PS2. I played the hell out of them, and I even still have the N64 with me in good condition.

Osprey

Nah, not possible.
Reaction score
Game Boy Advance sp. It's the metallic pink color, and I still have it in perfect condition today. I got it for my 6th birthday, along with a Cinderella game and Scooby-Doo game. I got Sonic the Hedgehog for it on Christmas and Pokemon Leafgreen on my 7th birthday.
So. Many. MEMORIES.

cityvillain

Minion of the Damned
Reaction score
Ofcourse the mighty Nintendo Entertainment System or NES. That was a glorious day when I play Super Mario Bros and Duck Hunt with my dad. Then I'll have my friends over and we'll play Double Dragon and Ice Climber. I'm feeling so nostalgic now =(

Reaction score
My sister and I shared a N64 but the first one I had to myself was a purple GameBoy Color.

Toviah

Dollar dollar bill, y'all
Reaction score
First played: NES
First owned: GameBoy Color

Ah, nostalgia. Those were the days.

Boshi234

Lord of the Lycans
Reaction score
My first video game console was the Super Nintendo Entertainment System.

Shinehollow

Wham!
Reaction score
A Gamecube.Those were the days.The good days before we had wi-fi battles to f**k up the player mindset...Come at me with your hatred!I've prepared myself!

MachDragonX

Garchomp Enthusiast Extraordinaire
Reaction score
The Sega Genesis. I only had one game for it – Sonic and Knuckles – before a friend of mine managed to break it.

A few years later I got a Nintendo 64 and Gameboy Color. Both were responsible for turning me into a video game fanatic.

Peridorito

The new leader of the Crystal Gems
Reaction score
It was the PS2. But the first one I REALLY cared about was my Wii.

Dolce

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
An N64, my siblings and I got it for Christmas to play together. I also had a Gameboy Color of my own though, I even remember it was hot pink.