• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Video Game System

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very first was a binatone colour tv game mk10,still have it to this day in its box

My first real video game system? That has to be a Game Boy Pocket. Good times playing Pokémon Red...

I did play Famicom, but it didn't last long.

That would be a Genesis 16 bit Megadrive, better known as the Sega Genesis

The NES ^_^ <3 I found a picture of myself playing it when I was 3 1/2 years old...and that's where it all started XD

A computer. Windows 98, I believe. We had that computer until we moved house in 05. My parents have never been big on technology...

Does it count if it already was in my house and I shared it with my older sibling? If so, SNES.

Last edited:
If I count one that I shared with my brother it was the Sega. But the first that I owned was..The Super Nintendo or the Sega Saturn. Whichever came first, because I owned both but I never had them at the same time. In fact I don't even remember what ever happened to them. Should ask my dad.

On a side note, the first system I ever plan to buy for myself will be a PS3 hopefully this summer.

If a computer counts, then the computer. Otherwise, my first game system was a Gameboy SP.

Well, my dad owned a NES, & my mom owned a SNES, but the first console I could technically call mine was the Gameboy Color.

Mine was that brick game, them GB b/w, then GB pocket when I was 7 ish? 8??....then moved to GBC 9 years later hehehehh!
Then DSL year after that..
And this year I got 2 GBa SP's at once :p

I had the NES, SNES, and Genesis all at once. I think I first played the SNES, though. My first portable one was the Game Boy Color.

PS1. I played so much Tekken and Crash Bandicoot the lid eventually broke but it just kept on trucking. I assume it still works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom