• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Video Game System

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first game system was a Nintendo 64 I got in 2003, two years after they stopped making them. :rolleyes:

In my earlier years, I was never very caught up with everbody else. All of my friends had a GameCube, I had an N64. In 2004, my friends were playing Ruby and Sapphire on their GameBoy Advances, I was playing Silver, Gold, and Yellow on a GameBoy Color. Finally, I got a GameCube in 2005, the first game system I ever got while they still made them, but over the next two years, all my friends got Wiis. I played my stepbrother's Wii in those days, then we moved and I got a Wii of my own in 2010. Yeah, I just went super-off-topic. That's how I roll. :p

Ah, those days of the Nintendo 64. I had all the essentials: Super Mario 64, Star Fox 64, Pokemon Snap, and then there were a bunch of others that I loved just a little bit less. :p

The first one I ever played was an SNES, but that belonged to my older brothers.

The first system I ever had complete ownership of would be a GBA back in...2002 I want to say. My first games for it were Silver and Super Mario Bros. 2. Ah the memories~

My first video game system was a Super Nintendo, and the first one that was bought for me was a GameCube.

Gameboy Advence by myself
and SNES not by myself :)

Let's see, My father let me play his Sega Genesis. Then I got one of my own, as well as a Gameboy Color.

My first system was the NES--it was already in my house by the time I was born. :)

Mine was the Nintendo 64. My dad got it around the time I was born, and we still have it and use it now.

Are we count the old game boy with tetris?

If not. Nintendo 64.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom