• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Video Game System

Status
Not open for further replies.
The N64.

First played Mario Kart as a kid, and I played Ocarina of Time while my sister read the text.

I also had a SNES. Yoshi's Island was what I played on there.

Either the SNES, Sega Genesis, or N64. The first system I helped pay for with my own money was a green GBC. And the first system I bought entirely with my money was a silver DS Lite.

Nintendo GameCube. Ah, the memories. <3 (technically speaking, this was the first system I played.)

If you want to know the first system I've actually owned, it was the Nintendo DSi. The rest of the systems I'd share with my brother, until now.

White Nintendo DS Lite. I was 7, I believe. Hot Wheels Racing... then someone stole it. Then another one, blue/black... then I broke it. Then another blue/black one, this one still lives... it started my playing of Pokemon and currently hosts my Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke.

Technically, it would have been my old Windows 95 computer. But if that doesn't count, the Nintendo 64, followed not long afterward by the Game Boy Color that I owned personally.

The original DS. It's hilarious as I wanted a GameBoy and my mum said the DS is better and I didn't believe her. Ha ha! She heard about it from a friend so got it for me =P

Playstation 1 was the first system I remember owning. We also had a Game Boy, but I don't remember how or when we got it, and I didn't play it as often.

Sega Mega Drive II for Christmas from my parents. Still got it, and I might play it again.

It was either GameBoy Colour or Nintendo 64, I'm not sure, think it was GameBoy Colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom