• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Video Game System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber Jet

Something for nothing
Reaction score
Ok so what was the first video game system you ever owned?

For me it was a GameBoy Color.

For me, it was an Amiga of some sort, back in 1990, though I don't remember the exact model.

My first game system is the N64. I got it on launch day in Sept. of 1996 along with Super Mario 64. I still have the system and the game and it works like a champ. :)

I believe it was an Atari of some sort. Never been sure on the version, though it was probably one of the last ones.

Handheld: DS Lite, which I traded in after the headphone jack broke.
Console: Gamecube, which I got from gamestop for $30 in 08.

My first console was the NES.

Good times.

PS1 for me!
I was probably about, 5 or 6 or so. Or maybe 7.

GBA. Ah my old purple GBA. I've wasted countless hours of my life on that thing along with my SP.

The Nintendo 64, though my parents had owned a GameBoy before that.

i just have to say THANK YOU!!!!!!! :D

let me explain, i knew i had some old games/systems in a box in a guest bedroom closet and because of this thread i went into that box for the 1st time since i was a little girl. And thanks to this thread for making me look in that box i found my old Pokemon Stadium game (and a few of my favorite non-pokemon games)! :'D

Seriously, i've just re-found a piece of my childhood i thought was lost to me forever <3 so thank you thread, thank you so much<333333

ON TOPIC (lol):
my 1st system was either the Sega Genesis, or the Philips CD-i (Philips Compact Disc Interactive, god i feel old! lol) . And for some reason i have a NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) and a SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) O-o but those were most likely my older brother's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom