• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Video Game System

Status
Not open for further replies.
A transparent purple GBA
Still have the thing :3

My first videogame system was the NES -- yes, the original Nintendo. Haha. It was my mom's but of course I got to play on it too. :D Also had an OG Gameboy.

i had a green game boy pocket, it was awesome. lost it while moving though :/

Mine was a gray GameBoy Advanced. I asked for one for a long time when I was young because I desired to play a Pokemon game. Didn't have one, though, when I got it. Metroid Fusion was in it instead.

A now-near broken Xbox 360. I was still a young boy at the time. I now almost play Nintendo exclusively, and I have Mario music installed on the thing. Good multimedia device, but malfunctions easily. I've gotten my fair share of red rings of death...

My first home console was the Playstation and my first handheld was the Game Boy Color. :)

My first home console was a SEGA Master System, back in the early 90s. My first handheld was a Atomic Purple Game Boy Color.

Mine was the original Nintendo DS, back in 2006. It was gift from my parents to keep me occupied on a long flight.

My first console was an N64 back in '98 IIRC. I got excited when I saw a demo for Mystical Ninja in BJ's I think (which is odd because BJ's hasn't really been big on video games in years), so my parents bought one for me.

The first console I ever owned was the SNES when I was very young....4 or 5 I think............I really miss that thing.

Mine was a red Gameboy Advance SP. Ahh, the memories.

I think mine had to have been that red Game Boy Pocket I used to own, and I recall the first game that I had to play on it was Tetris DX.

I'm pretty sure my first system was a Gameboy color the pikachu ed one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom