• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Video Game System

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first system was the NES. A lone controller with the games Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the painful one).

My mom owned the N64, which I played as a kid.
The first system that I ever owned personally was a purple Game Boy Advance.

A Game Boy Advance in the icy purple colour.

Game Boy Advance sp. It's the metallic pink color, and I still have it in perfect condition today. I got it for my 6th birthday, along with a Cinderella game and Scooby-Doo game. I got Sonic the Hedgehog for it on Christmas and Pokemon Leafgreen on my 7th birthday.
So. Many. MEMORIES.

Ofcourse the mighty Nintendo Entertainment System or NES. That was a glorious day when I play Super Mario Bros and Duck Hunt with my dad. Then I'll have my friends over and we'll play Double Dragon and Ice Climber. I'm feeling so nostalgic now =(

My sister and I shared a N64 but the first one I had to myself was a purple GameBoy Color.

First played: NES
First owned: GameBoy Color

Ah, nostalgia. Those were the days.

My first video game console was the Super Nintendo Entertainment System.

A Gamecube.Those were the days.The good days before we had wi-fi battles to f**k up the player mindset...Come at me with your hatred!I've prepared myself!

The Sega Genesis. I only had one game for it – Sonic and Knuckles – before a friend of mine managed to break it.

A few years later I got a Nintendo 64 and Gameboy Color. Both were responsible for turning me into a video game fanatic.

An N64, my siblings and I got it for Christmas to play together. I also had a Gameboy Color of my own though, I even remember it was hot pink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom