• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your First Video Game System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was SNES - my grandma bought it as a birthday present for my 8th birthday.

The original Gameboy sometime around 2000.

My first home console was the Wii in 2008 (I only played handhelds for a very long time).

This would probably come as a surprise for many people, but my first console (not including PC and Mobile) is the Wii U. That's because at this point I am able to buy my own system, and that is the one I am meaning to get.

Thanks for reading.

A yellow Pikachu & Pichu edition GameBoy Color.

NES (when I was a kid), and N64 as a teen. The first one I bought myself was the GBA.

Snes with Donkey Kong Country, Mario World, Mario All Stars, and I think MegaMan X. One of the best Christmases I ever had.

My first was the Gameboy Advanced SP. Shared it with my younger brother for things like Pokemon FireRed and and Uno game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom