• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Your first videogame

Hector

Marquess of Ostia
Reaction score
Super Mario Bros: All Stars on the SNES. My sixth birthday present. My mom jokes all the time that the thing she regrets most in raising either of her kids was buying me that.

Nitro Indigo

Small ripples lead to big waves.
Reaction score
Nintendogs: Dalmatian and Friends, and some DS shovelware, mostly published by Ubisoft. The first game I played was Wii Sports.

Cap'n Jack

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
I think my first video game was Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When it's Dark Outside. I would swipe up a re-release of those old Humongous Entertainment games so fast!

Soki

Beep Boop
Reaction score
Probably one of the old Sonic games on a SEGA system.

Unown Seer

Silktree?
Reaction score
The first one I played was my sister's Prince of Persia DOS game.

General Custard

Excited.
Reaction score
Super Mario 64 on N64.

Probably also one of the few games I can play over and over without it feeling old x3

CherubCookie

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
My first game was probably Tetris or The Hunt For Red October in my mother's original gameboy. She's basically a Tetris master and I think she transferred these skills irl because nobody can pack a space as well as she can. I am but a hopeless mess compared to that.

SugarCookie420

PK.......
Reaction score
It really depends what you mean by video game. If you consider PC gaming as a video game, it's this Sonic the Hedgehog game I played online that's exactly the same as the Genesis version, just on some random game website. If you meant console it's Vice City Stories I played on my PSP. It's funny how I played so much different games before settling with Nintendo :p

Aulos

Winds <3
Reaction score
I can't remember. I can remember it was the NES. It could have been one of the Mario's (we had Super Mario Bros w/Duck Hunt and Super Mario Bros 3) or it could have been a third party game. I distinctly remember playing a Tiny Toons game, Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout, Mega Man 2, some Dick Tracy game, some flying game (with very impressive graphics for the NES now that I think of it!), a Sesame Street game, a Wheel of Fortune game.

It could have been any of those that was my first. I was far too young to remember.

Zexy

Fire Chicken
Reaction score
It was Pokemon Sapphire, 6th or 7th birthday, gift from my parents alongside a GBA SP (I requested that because of my cousin who was also into Pokemon).
I loved that game and would play it like crazy for the next few months.