• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "FUUUU!" moments.

I finally defeated Virizion, but I couldn't catch it. It kept jumping around and breaking out of the Premiere Balls. There was still one more Raid Battle for it in my area, but hardly anyone joined in, so I used up a lot of Remote Raid Battle passes for nothing. I still have time to possibly catch another one, but it was just so disappointing, especially after my Giratina capture last week. It was such a struggle just to find people to battle alongside with me, so I don't know if I was just lucky last week or if there was more interest in getting Giratina.

Tried to catch a Darkrai the other day from a remote raid. We won the raid, but I failed the catch. :c Seems like I always have bad luck with legendary raids when it comes to catching them.

I managed to defeat Terrakion during the Raid Hour, but I couldn't catch it again. No one was available for any of the other Raid battles going on around me, which makes me wonder if I just had extra good luck for the Giratina Raid Battle Hour. Maybe more people will be able to battle against the new upcoming Legendary Pokemon, but at this point, I might be better off waiting until they make Legendary Pokemon available as Pokemon League Battle rewards again. I don't know if they'll do that when they have Remote Raid Battle passes, but that still seems to be the best way for me to capture Legendary Pokemon.

Heck yeah. Right now I'm progressing on a nuzlocke in Black which has been going on for about two months now. The reason? I rage-quit for almost a month because I was losing a ton of Mons in between the first and fourth gyms, and I almost never got to put together a full team (let alone have "spares"). I played through the first half of the game with about three to four Mons at most. That was infuriating.

Recently I picked it up again and I have a much more solid team of six now, two gyms still to go (plus the baddy baddies and the Elite Four of course). I might lose one or two Mons along the way, but I'm grinding enough to avoid this.

Another one: in my last playthrough of SS, I found it way too hard to catch the damn Lugia and I lost a bottomload of balls. Since that event, I lost a lot of fondness towards Lugia. Same happened in OR with Groudon. I was genuinely pissed off in both instances.

I encountered a shiny Seedot on my break while I was at work (and had all of 30 minutes to participate in the community day activities), but I ran out of balls trying to catch it. :c Thankfully, it was my second shiny, so it was just going to become a Nuzleaf if I'd caught it, but it was still disappointing nevertheless to run out of balls, go to open a gift to get more balls, and have it despawn in that short period of time.

I so effing tired of when I do a Reshiram raid it has Draco Meteor. Of the last 7 Reshiram raids, 5 had Draco Meteor.

Does Masuda method NEVER working counts? I've tried shiny hunting Clobbopus and Milcery to absurd levels. I even filled all the boxes in one of my accounts with stupid non shiny rejects. So far no shiny Clobbopus nor Milcery.

When I tried to a raid today, I kept getting lags. The Mega Pidgeot took almost no damage, but 1 of my accounts has 18 faint.

I had a lot of f- moments in PoGo
So here are some of mine:
  • Doing the Zarude Research: I was struggling to get 5 great throws in a row. It took me about 5 months to succeed.
  • Catching Ditto: Idk why every research I got always required to catch a Ditto. I was so freaking mad, cuz the Ditto disguises are pretty rare around my area-
  • Time-out Raid: I was doing a Alolan Raichu raid alone but I didn't have enough time:(
  • Spinarak: Idk why Niantic keeps giving me some trashy Spinaraks from GBL
And more...

:confused:

Killing shinies because of a misclick. bonus points if you run out of Poke Balls when trying to catch one

Let's just say a wild Snorlax ran away once. Luckily, I restarted my file and managed to get it inside the ball. Had I not, well...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom