• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "FUUUU!" moments.

1. Find a 1428CP Lapras.
2. Feed it a silver razz berry.
3. Fetch thine ultra ball.
4. Throweth a great curve ball.
5. Watch in agony how the bastard jumps out of it and runs away.
6. ???
7. Nerd rage!! :mad:

Last edited:
I'm telling the story here, hopefully you understand why.

I have been saving big karps, small rats, and some others for trade.

Caught 40% Dratini in the backyard 20 minutes ago.
Traded to my wife for a a couple day old big karp.
The trade turned Lucky.
My wife gets a 15-14-15 Lucky Dratini(y)
My Lucky karp :cry:12-15-15

I am absolute rubbish at nice and better throws. Even the curveball thing won't net me good throws. All of my current research has to do with nice or great throws. aaaaaa. So when a giant Lapras with a red ring showed up I was like "this is my chance!" Aaaaaand... I got two nice throws in a row and it went into the ball somehow after the second throw even though the ring was huge when I threw it. Ayyyyyyy.

Was desperately trying to get my seven day streak today, in search of a Sinnoh Stone. Tried to spin multiple Pokéstops today, but just got loads of error messages until I actually got two Pokéstops. All that, and I didn't even get a Sinnoh Stone. :(

All these lovely Pokéstops are downtown...but alas, it's nearly -2 degrees (Fahrenheit) outside, and I'm afraid to carry my phone in cold weather.

Huh...maybe that's more of an "Awww..." than a "FUUUU-".

People should tell me I should have been happy for the mistake, but I was really going for the new pokedex entry XP bonus. So I was pretty mad when I had a Moltres appear instead of the useless Shedinja.

Remember my post in the "YES!" topic where I said I defeated my first gym?

Less than three hours after that, I get the message that someone defeated my Sneasel.

My F-U moment for today was opening the app and being completely annoyed with Niantic again. It is November 28th, when are you going to announce next month's research breakthrough Pokemon? Tomorrow is my seven day streak and I have no intention of getting the stamp and opening the reward for a stupid Shedinja.

Dear Niantic, can we have Ho-Oh?

Here goes another FU moment.

I delayed taking my research breakthrough by two days because I really don't want another Shedinja. In that two day delay, Niantic changed the research breakthrough so that you are no longer guaranteed a Sinnoh Stone. The Sinnoh Stone was the one thing I was looking forward to in the research breakthrough, and that was taken away from me. No Electevire for me right now.

Here goes another FU moment.

I delayed taking my research breakthrough by two days because I really don't want another Shedinja. In that two day delay, Niantic changed the research breakthrough so that you are no longer guaranteed a Sinnoh Stone. The Sinnoh Stone was the one thing I was looking forward to in the research breakthrough, and that was taken away from me. No Electevire for me right now.

I was lucky and got one from my research breakthrough yesterday, but I agree. It's dumb that they made them not a guarantee. :mad:

I was lucky and got one from my research breakthrough yesterday, but I agree. It's dumb that they made them not a guarantee. :mad:

I'll stay off my soapbox, but I also emailed Niantic to complain about the rate of 7km eggs + A-Form Pokemon is much higher than getting a plane old egg from a Pokestop/Gym disc. I complained about the chances and their suggestion to me was to visit more pokestops/gyms. As if I already don't visit enough. I've read tweets from Pokemon GO players on Twitter and Niantic is being massacred with comments from annoyed trainers like ourselves.

Another FU moment, the only shiny I encountered and captured today was a cute shiny Eevee, and it has probably the worst stats I've seen yet. I'm not usually too picky on stats either.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom