• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "FUUUU!" moments.

I made Eevee my walking buddy in an attempt to get him to 10K. One day I wasn't paying attention and I evolved him by accident.

I got Scizor and Steelix already but I got another Metal Coat from the 7-day streak, then I got an evolution item from another Pokestop, randomly, which is incredibly rare but it was another Metal Coat!

Also, the whole water event where I walked around water loads and loads but never found a stinkin' Lapras!

Abra ran away after one ball. I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Abra candy aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh *beats own face against wall*
Yeah, I think it's more common with Abra. Y'know, to mirror their behavior in the core series games. You should do what I did with...that Phanpy.

._.

I get way too many Evo items when I already evolved all that could use them. Already have Scizor, Steelix, and Kingdra, but I have 2 MetalCoats and a DragonScale. If my 7-Day streak was one of those....
But luckily it was a King’s rock.

So, it's been months since I got an opportunity to challenge a gym, but yesterday I got the chance to fight one led by Team Instinct. I engage in battle, and I defeat the first Pokémon, a Snorlax, after my Gengar and one of my Flareon fall. My other Flareon is greeted by the next opponent, a Scizor.

*Error*

I get kicked out of the gym battle. :mad::mad::mad:

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom