• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "FUUUU!" moments.

Defender gets kicked barely before it could get me my first Silver Badge on a Gym :(

So I managed to finally get a second King's Rock that was the only thing I needed to get Slowking.

But I got confused for a split second and had the Slowpoke I intended to evolve become Slowbro instead, so now I'm at 26/50 Candy again :(

I managed to take out an entire gym with 1 Vaporeon, but go kicked me out, and when I finally got back in, the gym had been reclaimed by the same team

Speaking of Network Errors in Raids, I got a bad one just an hour ago. Gengar Raid which I almost beat alongside one more person, then it kicked us both out and crashed.

Thankfully it only was a waste of Potions/Revives. The Pass was salvaged and we managed to do it with the next try, so at least I got a Gengar :) But it was still very annoying to have it happen so close to the end of a battle when it's on a species you were waiting to beat for so long.

Several for the past few days. I missed a Girafarig and 3 Entei before getting the 4th.
But the worst is the Raid Tyranitar I had almost defeated was taken away from me because the app crashed when it was at 5% health. The Pass was wasted too.

I've been able to catch 4 Raikous on my wife's phone, but only 2 on my phone.

After getting 124 Candies to evolve a 15 IV HP/Attack Wonder Geodude all the way, it ends up having the worst moveset possible :(
Alas, a few TMs will fix that. Someday...

Thank goodness they put in TMs to change moves. I had the same problem with my Geodudes, both had mudslap once I evolved them into Golem
I know... But mine had both it and Earthquake; no thanks I have much better Rhydon for the Ground part.
In any case, TMs are indeed a life-saver even though they are a bit hard to get; I already have a Fast one, waiting on another Charged one to solve Golem's problem.

World class FU

Woman says lets do a Raikou raid at 7:15 she has 2
a guy pipes in he'll bring 4
I go there with 2
8 should be fine.
She doesn't show
the guy only brings 3
a couple shows up
with 2 minutes left we go in
I am the highest level at 33 with 7
Ive done it before
the wife gets knocked out
we're down to red 40 seconds left.
I get knocked out
I'm worried that we'll win
I try to go in.
The Em Eff game crashes
They win
My wife catches the Raikou

ME:
NOTHING

no 10,000 xp
no bonuses
no chance at catching the beast

I'm very agitated.

My Dragonite defender wasn't kicked soon enough and stayed in the Gym for more than a day :( I was betting on it, and even though I tried to do some damage control when I realized there were big chances it would happen, I still haven't managed to salvage all of Saturday's 50 Coins. More like 35 or something.

Also, since I got that first Entei, I keep missing them all :( But I gotta admit I don't use Golden Razz anymore...

Also, since I got that first Entei, I keep missing them all :( But I gotta admit I don't use Golden Razz anymore...
Heh, the irony of that post... I got 3 more Entei soon after it.

As for the latest FU moments, although not exactly a single moment, barely failing to defeat a Suicune and wasting the Pass hurt a bit :(
Seeing the 3rd Rhydon I got this week (5th consecutive one) that got Rock Smash just like the previous two also annoyed me, that's 1/32 please, y u no get mud slap -_-

EX raid passes have gone out to people who had an EX raid pass for earlier today.

Yes, I'm saying

people are getting another Mewtwo raid pass for raiding against Mewtwo.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom