• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "FUUUU!" moments.

EX raid passes have gone out to people who had an EX raid pass for earlier today.

Yes, I'm saying

people are getting another Mewtwo raid pass for raiding against Mewtwo.
Yeah... lots of people over here are MUCH more angry about it than me. And it's not like I like it either -_-

As for other FU moments, mostly during the event:
>Whenever I get something with the worst possible moveset; either because both moves are bad and at least one can't be safely TMd because there are 3 options of which only 1 is good, or because you need 2 TMs in Pokemon that you can only need 0-2 for. Notable examples, Megahorn on Rhyhorn, Sucker Punch + Sludge Bomb/Focus Blast on Gengar, both Steel moves on Machamp...
>I also got a Gengar to run away from me :(
>Rain messing up with Raid Pass schedule.
>Two days in a row with problems in the subway system (although one was unfortuantely heavily justified :( )
>Getting 2 high CP Eevee to run away from me because they spawned late in the session and I had no Razz Berries left.

More of an FU from Niantic but had 2 2k eggs that I got during the event left over tonite. Hoping for a witch hat Pichu, both hatched Slowpoke. 1st post event 2k, a hatless Pichu :mad:

More of an FU from Niantic but had 2 2k eggs that I got during the event left over tonite. Hoping for a witch hat Pichu, both hatched Slowpoke. 1st post event 2k, a hatless Pichu :mad:

I found 4 2k during the event, I went hatless. I bet my next 2k egg will be a Pichu.

I've been hatching massive amounts of eggs lately, and still haven't gotten a single 10k
I know that feeling so well :(

My recent FU moments basically are just
>Whenever I get yet another egg that's not 10k :(
>Whenever I get yet another bad IV Raikou that doesn't get caught with Pinap

Although I guess I can't complain much, especially about the latter... it could be worse

Not really a FU moment, but I did say FU a lot. With the new Raid bosses, my wife needed some of them. Last Wednesday we went to the eye doctor and I had my eyes dilated which left me less than ambitious. Across the street was a Metapod Raid at a sponsored gym, the wife said "lets skip this one" Across town an Ivysaur Raid at a sponsored gym, the wife said "I don't want to drive there for that".

Yes.
They both got Mewtwo passes.

A pretty big one was when a 600+ CP Dratini broke off my Golden Razz + Ultra Ball + Curveball and then fled.
Also today I didn't manage to catch a 2764 CP Ho-oh, that was probably past 90% IV.

I raided at a Sprint store last Saturday night and all week I have been putting defenders in it. EX passes went out today for it. Skipped again.

Today wasn't my best when it comes to GO.

>Rain weather in the system without actually raining; nice, time to hit the seaside park. Nah, it changed to Cloudy in the middle of the commute.
>Cloudy weather in the city centre; nice, time to get Level 35 Machop/Makuhita. Nah, only the 2 Nidoran, Ekans and Snubbull (note to self: Cloudy's great for Stardust farming in the city centre, in that case)
>Groudon Raid; bad IVs, no catch
>Raininb again; time to hit the seaside park. Nah, someone spilled coffee on me, back to home.

S T R E E T
----- -----------
C}g! r !
R}y! o ! parking
E}m! a ! lot
E} ! d !
K} ! !

Please see drawing
Did a Level 5 raid. Every raid I have ever did at this gym everyone just stands in the parking lot. Today it is 35 F with a sharp wind, so most sit in their cars. But have 3 standing next to gym. Timer is running out. Start raid and raid says 8 in raid but damage is not going down. Mine and the wife's battlers get knocked out. The car next to us asks the 3 by gym if they are still battling. They reply "no phones crashed. Lets go in now. Timer running out." We have our best battlers fainted and no time to revive. If the smf had been standing by us and said back out. We could did like 1 revive and been ready to go back in. It sounded like they failed.

Pretty bad one yesterday, someone caught a 100% Machop and told us over Discord, we rushed to it; but in that area it was Cloudy instead of Rain, and the time changed at :00 turning into Rain... so the Machop's Level and IV changed -_-

Not only did I accidentally transfer a 100% Numel 158 CP a while ago, but I also did that for a 100% Natu 290 CP yesterday...

Perhaps I should be appraising everything no matter how unviable it is, but I feel like it's a big waste of time. Alas, it cost me 2 100s already, and perhaps more, no way to know.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom