• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "FUUUU!" moments.

I had a fourth 100% Rayquaza run away :(
At least I made some good fun out of it, might've bummed me out a little but I have three so it's not like I'll miss it too much. My friends offline are a bit too annoyed at my luck, though...

There was a Raid Battle in my local park for about twenty minutes. I thought that I had enough time to go there during my morning walk with my puppy dog to participate in it since it was a Wailmer. I didn't get there in time, which was super frustrating because I don't get a chance to participate in Raid Battles that often and I need to be in two of them in order to get past stage three. I was able to participate in a Gym battle at least, but that's much easier for me to do than finding a Raid Battle I can win, especially if they don't count whenever you lose in a Raid Battle.

To add to the salt to the wound, I came across a Swablu, thinking I could at least gain a few extra candies off of it. It ran off after one Pinab berry and one Great Ball. I'm fairly close to having an Altaria anyway with Swablu as my Buddy Pokemon, but it just made me way more frustrated at the game than I should have been.

I accidentally misclicked twice and claimed rewards for two Field Research Tasks I was saving up for the next two days' stamps. So I will have to go complete new Tasks all over again :(

Apparently, when my brother took my phone out to catch me a bunch of Alolan Exeggutor, he sent away a bunch of stuff I wanted to keep to make room. Now most of the Eevee I was saving for Gen IV are gone, as is Saint, my 666 CP Murkrow. :’c
>:^0

I found a shiny Aron, and it ran away, so that sucks. That, and the fact that GO is bugging out and doesn’t seem to be aware that we’re having borderline thunderstorms every morning.

Any time a Kyogre does not get caught sure is like this :(
It's worse than your usual legendary too because it needs extra patience to land the throws reliably with it moving around the screen, so missing it after all that effort feels so annoying...

I was capturing many Snorunt, and soon I thought getting a Glalie or waiting for Froslass would be easy... till I ended up with 49 Snorunt candy and it STOPPED appearing for some reason.

Now I've ended up with a Snorunt with 49 candies eager to evolve with no other Snorunt for that 1 candy in sight.

I was capturing many Snorunt, and soon I thought getting a Glalie or waiting for Froslass would be easy... till I ended up with 49 Snorunt candy and it STOPPED appearing for some reason.

Now I've ended up with a Snorunt with 49 candies eager to evolve with no other Snorunt for that 1 candy in sight.
Perhaps the weather was Snow for a while but it stopped being so?

At least you can put it as Buddy and walk it for just a little bit to get that final Candy.

Perhaps the weather was Snow for a while but it stopped being so?

At least you can put it as Buddy and walk it for just a little bit to get that final Candy.

It has literally never snowed where I live so it’s unlikely.
I did get a rare candy from a raid battle, which I converted into Snorunt Candy so I have a Glalie now!
I guess ranting in a thread gave me good luck

Tried another Aerodactyl raid again, but the glorious game bugged out on me. Instead of switching over to the catch screen when I brought it's HP down to zero, it simply waited idly until the time ran out. And for good measures, the game restored its HP with ten seconds remaning. I wasted two green raid passes that way.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom