• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "FUUUU!" moments.

All these Kings Rocks I keep getting r starting to become kind of funny. Now wondering how many I will get before I get the other evolution items I need. Got #7 Saturday for my 7th day spin and #8 last night randomly.

Got a second Dragon Scale from a 7-day streak spin. I'm not even close to evolving the first Seadra.

Evolving my Elekid, and then accidentally transferring her when I was trying to click Appraise, she had a good CP and would have been useful -.-

I finally found another Hoppip earlier this morning only for it to disappear due to an error. The same thing happened a week ago when I found a Chikorita. I got pretty upset when the Hoppip disappeared since I still need a lot of candies to fully evolve one of them and I got excited to see a Hoppip again. Not to mention I only find Hoppip in one area usually, so I'm not sure where else I can catch them now.

At least three times, I would encounter a Pokemon I need Candy for and regular Poke Balls show a green ring (but not the brightest). So I would go for Pinap Berry + Great Ball, only for them to break out and immediately escape :(

I found a Cyndaquil the other day. It was a low level one with about one hundred and three CP. I threw one Pinab Berry and an Ultra Ball. It popped out and ran off. That was the first time a Cyndaquil ran away from me, so that was disappointing. I was hoping that wouldn't happen since Cyndaquil was my first Pokemon starter back in Silver.

I found a Cyndaquil the other day. It was a low level one with about one hundred and three CP. I threw one Pinab Berry and an Ultra Ball. It popped out and ran off. That was the first time a Cyndaquil ran away from me, so that was disappointing. I was hoping that wouldn't happen since Cyndaquil was my first Pokemon starter back in Silver.

They can be jerks like that.

A Bayleef appeared and I wasted a few Ultra Balls + Razz Berries on it before it fled.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom