• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "FUUUU!" moments.

Another Regice today. One's enough :( And for some reason, I've only been getting one extra item from my Pokéstop streaks instead of the usual three, which is really inconvenient right now as I'm running low on Poké Balls! :annoyedVoltorb:

Another Regice today. One's enough :( And for some reason, I've only been getting one extra item from my Pokéstop streaks instead of the usual three, which is really inconvenient right now as I'm running low on Poké Balls! :annoyedVoltorb:
Since the last update are duplicate items grouped. So instead of seeing three times "+1 Poke ball" you get "+3 Poke ball".

Same here... all the last four research rewards I've gotten have all been Regis :( I'm not a PVP player so they're pretty useless to me.

I got the "Make three excellent throws in a row" quest (for Larvitar) but no luck on my main account. I thought Snorlax was a good candidate for some chucks but only the last throw is registered. That wild Hariyama near my house couldn't help me either. I managed to do it on my second account so I just have to keep trying.

My newest "FU" moment - reading the announcement for Adventure Week, and yet the Adventure Sync function is still not working properly.. and Niantic has no idea when they'll have the issue fixed. What a PR nightmare for them! I really hope they blow it with this event.

Did a Cresselia raid last night and right when we beated Cresselia did the game die on everyone. Only one player got to see the catching screen and he got a shiny Cresselia. The rest of us were eventually able to redo the raid but he couldn't and his shiny Cresselia was gone. Filed a complaint at Niantic straight away. So I guess I reported someone else's "FUUU!" moment.

This week's FU moment is brought to you courtesy of Adventure Sync - the Pokemon GO! feature that only works when it wants too!

I hit 39 KM yesterday, and I decided to talk a walk around my neighborhood to surpass 40 km so I didn't have to be as active this weekend. None of my walk was picked up by adventure sync, and I've walked 12,000 steps already today. Pokemon Go only registered the activity that I had made when I had the app open. At this point, I just want to claim the stardust/rare candy bonus for this week, and then I'm going to take another break from the game. I hate Niantic, they are constantly pushing events but not doing anything about the technological infrastructure.

I have an iPhone XS, and there is no home button, but there is a virtual home button that is always in the way. So this morning I had my research breakthrough reward and it was a Kyogre. Kyogre is not easy to capture, but he can't run away because he's a guaranteed catch when he stays in the ball.

I went to go use a pinapp berry to get more candy from the capture, but the virtual home button was right on top of the berry thing. I went to go move the virtual home button else where, but instead I somehow managed to toss a pokeball at the Kyogre. So the Kyogre stayed in his pokeball on the first toss - that never happens to me.

So, my FUUU moment is my frustration at not being able to use a berry because of the virtual home button being in my way. But I think its absolutely hilarious how I tossed a ball unintentionally and the Kyogre stayed in it.

I'm on vacation, currently visiting San Diego. There's a pokestop outside of my window, so it's nice to just sit here spinning the disk everytime I have a chance. But "Team GO Rocket" keeps "infiltrating" the stupid stop and I have to waste healing items kicking them back out of it.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom