• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "FUUUU!" moments.

There was a GO Rocket stop I went to earlier that some person also happened to set a lure module on. A Makuhita was there and I really wanted to shiny check it, but the stupid GO Rocket grunt was standing right in its spawn point so I could only click on him instead. By the time I beat him, the Makuhita was gone of course. Guess I’ll never know if that would’ve been my shiny Makuhita. :/

I took on a Kirlia raid before leaving work. I beat it easily enough but the damned thing did not want to stay in a ball no matter what I did. 14 balls to try with and in the end i was unsuccessful at capturing it. Woulda saved me the trouble of needing to evolve 2 Ralts.

Yellow gyms are rare in my area. It is super difficult to accumulate coins D:

"Change your alignment - you can do it from the shop"
Didn't I just say it is difficult to accumulate coins? Yes I don't have 1000 coins, and no I don't want to spend real money.

Also, it is really annoying when people target that one yellow gym when there are other gyms in the area that have spare spots or have an opposing gym that's low on health.

today's FUUU moment was getting the notification about the event Eevee is the research breakthrough reward for the next two months.
This. Seriously, what is Niantic smoking? They could have used the occassion to introduce some interesting Unova mons, but no, let's recycle a furry rat with weed on top of its head. For two months!

Yellow gyms are rare in my area. It is super difficult to accumulate coins D:

"Change your alignment - you can do it from the shop"
Didn't I just say it is difficult to accumulate coins? Yes I don't have 1000 coins, and no I don't want to spend real money.

Also, it is really annoying when people target that one yellow gym when there are other gyms in the area that have spare spots or have an opposing gym that's low on health.

You should really be playing out in the town I work in then. It's mostly Yellow dominated. Though with a fair enough amount of gyms here it is easy enough to usually last for a while but everytime I'm kicked out of a gym it's generally by a Yellow.

For me it's unsuccessfully capturing several shadow Bulbasaur which seem like they were going to be plenty strong once purified. My timing with throws with them has been pretty bad.

Having a full bag and a full pokemon box but not being able to expand either because I have to save up on coins D:

And I really don't want to send pokemon to Prof Willow just because I'm not using them at the moment. You never know when there's going to be an "evolve a sunkern"-ish task and then not being able to find them in the wild. If you have one, at least you can keep it as your buddy and accumulate candies through travelling. Sure, you don't have to do the task, but they're part of what makes the game fun - completing tasks.

I figured out the only reason that my friends that are over level 40 that I hardly see anymore are yelling at me to open more gifts. I need to bang my head into a wall.

Hatching my first 10K of the Ultra Bonus event and it turned out to be just a Sableye. Not even a shiny, dammit! Where’s mah Unown?

Also, evolving a second Clamperl into what turned out to be another Huntail, so now I have to earn 50 more candies without any new Clamperl catches or walking bonus and try all over again...

10k egg. Hatched an Unown.
I mean, considering how hard to obtain they are (since they’re impossible to hatch except during specific events like this), I’d call that a good thing...on that note, I finally got one! (No Fuuu moment to post this time, just thought I’d follow up with an update on my previous one)

I mean, considering how hard to obtain they are (since they’re impossible to hatch except during specific events like this), I’d call that a good thing...on that note, I finally got one! (No Fuuu moment to post this time, just thought I’d follow up with an update on my previous one)
Lol. I was reaally hoping for a Dratini, or Larvitar.

The whole Johto week was actually a pretty much one for me as a whole.

No Unown from my 10km eggs (was only 3 eggs I found but still)

No shiny Sentret nor Gligar, the latter of which I only even encountered just 3 of them which stinks cause I still need a bunch of candy.

There were also 2 separate wild Miltank in the area on one day which I still need. The first one was gone quick which was fine, but I'd gotten to the spot of the other and it never spawned, then after 2 minutes it just dropped off the radar leaving me still without a Miltank.

Stinking week!

So the spawns have been really weird recently. Like I had a Feebas on my nearby and I had a Clamperl spawn while I was at work (a Pokemon I have only seen during the Clamperl event). Last night I was out walking and I was heading in because it was getting to dark to be out late, and there was an Absol a couple of miles away. And since I can't drive and can't be walking out late at night, I couldn't grab it. I still haven't completed an Absol raid because I know I need at least 4 people, and I don't have that many. I was so pissed. I keep opening up Go in hopes that one will spawn randomly near me. I really want one.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom