• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Just earlier when i decide to restart my y playthrough, ( i wasn't satified with my team i and wanted to do another all-kalos run ) and who do i run into on route 5? Shiny abra. With no reliable status move, ( my frogadier had lick and water pulse, both of which were incredibly risky to say the least ) so i toss the best ball i had on me, a great ball. Two shakes and teleport. Try not to cry, and somehow succeed. Ah well, within the past year i'm still 50% on wild shinies, as i caught a shiny tentacool on heartgold.

Every time I run into a stalling Pokemon. One of those that has a buffing move, high defense, a healing move, and Leftovers. The battle always drags on for so long, I end up quitting out of frustration.

Every time I run into a stalling Pokemon. One of those that has a buffing move, high defense, a healing move, and Leftovers. The battle always drags on for so long, I end up quitting out of frustration.
I wrote a blog on this very topic yesterday. Fighting a Chansey and Clefable together...ugh that sucked.
Stalling is the worst.

Trying to chain for a shiny Surskit and accidentally started walking >.<

Trying to breed a Snivy with Contrary, perfect IVs, and Hidden Power Fire. However, I've breed countless Snivy by now and none of them have met all of those requirements. This is easily the most time-consuming Pokemon I've tried to get so far and I am definitely not enjoying that. Well, at least the next Pokemon I'll try to go for won't be any worse...

Trying to catch Azelf in a freaking Ultra Ball. Gah, the little snot kept using Uproar and more than once the Ball wouldn't even shake at all before he kicked himself free. Even worse? The first Ultra Ball I pitched at the little twerp shook three times.... and cracked wide open. I was all but yelling at him to get in there and stay but he didn't listen too well. >.<

That moment when you run into a low leveled pokemon you really want... and your team is 20+ levels higher than it. T_T
I either have to just throw a ball at it and hope for the best, or pray that my weakest move doesn't make it faint.

Also, it seems like everyone and their mother has effin Stun Spore or some type of move that leaves you paralyzed in OR. I swear, every other battle one of my pokemon gets paralyzed. If it's not that, they they'll get confused. -__

Finally, restarting White and having to battle Ghetsis and that effin Hydreigon again...

^ I keep a False Swiper on my team for that reason. I just wish we had a Ghost version of it. =/

My first attempt at catching Virizion. Ugh. He wouldn't stay in the Ball and was laughing each time he broke out. Then I said "Screw it" and threw a Master Ball at him.... which I regretted. So I reset and tried again, this time activating a Capture Power.

He stayed in the first Ultra Ball I threw at him. FUUUUUU~!!!!

During the Delta Episode in ORAS, when I find out Deoxys is at level 80 and it wipes out my only high-leveled 'mon on my team, which was Rayquaza at level 70. Everybody else was at level 62-63 and I thought I was screwed. But then it only took me two Ultra Balls to catch the bastard.

Caught a Phantump and asked a friend if she wanted it. She said it was adorable.
She got online and I sent it to her, having no idea that it would evolve.
...I heard her scream over the game chat.

Just lost a battle 0-3. Easily my most humiliating loss so far, as I haven't been crushed that badly ever since I got back into battling others. I guess even the best players get steamrolled from time to time, huh?

Met a shiny geodude in a horde while EV training. The whole pack used magnitude before I could do anything >.>
Oh....oh dear Primus. That sucks so badly.

Leveling up my Secret Base flag to Silver last night. Why is that a "FUUUUU~!!!" moment? I had already spoken to the grunts in my base and they had already used their Powers for the day.

Way to go, Silvy. Way to go. :banghead:

I just encountered a Quilladin in the Friend Safari. Hoping it had the Bulletproof ability, I had my Lucario use Aura Sphere on it to see if it had the ability or not. To my luck, it did have Bulletproof. Hoping to get a Bulletproof Chesnaught in my collection, I tried throwing a bunch of Poke Balls at it without even trying to weaken it (not like I could, since all of my party Pokemon were level 100, so attacking it would just cause it to faint anyways). In the middle of the fight, I decided to switch to something else, as my Lucario was getting low on health. Unfortunately, I accidentally hit the "Run" command, thus losing the opportunity to catch the Quilladin. Nowhere near as aggravating as losing to someone 0-3, but it was still a bummer. Maybe next time...

I've run into a lot of Secret Bases where whoever created it arranged the people and objects in such a way that I couldn't reach- or steal- their flag. So annoying...

I went into a secret base yesterday, and the person had the most insane arrangement. At first I thought it was impossible, but after 10 minutes of teleporting, walking in circles (literally, the freaking mat made me!), teleporting again and going around a stuffed animal maze, I finally got the flag.

I've run into a lot of Secret Bases where whoever created it arranged the people and objects in such a way that I couldn't reach- or steal- their flag. So annoying...

Same here. What's worse? You couldn't reach the PC to erase that base if you don't like it. Instead, you'll probably have to wait until you get tags in BuzzNav. Even more FUUUU...

Last edited:
Got the three legendary golems together, got my Regice nicknamed and holding a proper item, it's still daytime...

No Regigigas. Apparently traded golems do not work (only Regice was mine). When I realized this... Yeah.

Guess who has to trigger them again?

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom