• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I thought that Alpha Sapphire was a haxiest Pokemon game ever... until I replayed HeartGold recently. Stuff like full paralysis for 5 turns in a row, moves with 90% accuracy missing constantly, while an enemy's Electrode managing to land 10 Thunder attacks in a row. How is the Thunder thing even possible, especially without any Abilities or items to help with the accuracy?!

In AS, capturing the Primal Kyorgre was the first battle every where I lost several times to something I need to capture. And finally when I have it down in red, it faints...Even when I played Diamond for the first time, Dialga wasn't that difficult. (but I'm not the persn who captures Pokemo, I barely even have 4 boxes.)

Pokemon Shuffle and trying to beat Mega Mawile. I use Sableye with Sablenite, Charizard, Entei and Heat Rotom but still nothing!!!! I've been stuck on that stage for the longest time.

So I tried to obtain the Up-Grade for my Porygon in my Wonderlocke via PokéMileage club. I played the correct game for it. What do I get?

Hondew Berry after Hondew Berry after Hondew Berry after Hondew Berry...

No Up-Grades.

Lost about two hours on my Wonderlocke of AS because a cousin tripped over the 3DS's power cord. System landed safely on thick carpet but it ejected the game card in the process. Oops! No alternative but to delete the relevant documentation back to my last save point.

When a Slurpuff is a boss in Rumble World. Yeah, it was an annoying fight, with the Swirlix stopping you from fighting... :bash:

I eventually defeated it, but still... (It was the Restaurant Opening task)

In Rumble World, I finally encountered Latias. Made her wobble, which could guarantee that I'd catch her when she's not sparkling...

Only for her to get into that temporary invulnerability state, when I was one Air Slash from Mega Pidgeot away! In the end, I did not catch her. Needless to say, that enraged me so much!

Nothing like getting trolled in the desert area of Route 111 by Sandslash with Sand Veil and Sand Tomb in Alpha Sapphire.

The Combee in Rumble World. Oh dear Primus...! Get three of them on screen and they will Gust you to death while you can't do anything to stop them. I freaking hate seeing those things whenever I'm in any of the tree levels. They've nearly killed me multiple times.

And I'm willing to bet if I tried to use one of them, it would be all but useless.

Omega Ruby, trying to catch Groudon without wasting my Master Ball.

First things first, I ended up having to restart twice because I kept KO'ing the guy. Then once I managed to get it down low enough, none of the Poke, Great or Ultra Balls would hold it. In the meantime, three of my team died, and then came REST!! There was no way I'd be able to get it back down in time.

In the end, I gave up and just hurled the Master Ball at Groudon. But, to make sure he really suffered, I proceeded to give him a nickname, something I don't usually do for my Pokemon.

I hope "Mr Cuddles" is learning his lesson. ;)

Trying to capture Sawk in Rumble World. I've blown six diamonds trying to get this guy and no matter how many times I face him, he won't wobble for me. It doesn't help that he seems to be rare as all get-out; I've only run into two of them each time I've hit the Volcanic Ravine. It's starting to grate on me. :mad:

Whenever i play Platinum and encounter wild Roselia. They use Grasswhistle and it hits every time. 55% accuracy my arse!

Getting to that last Elite Four, and running out of potions.

Mega Glalie in Pokemon Shuffle. I have Mawile with Mawilite, Lucario, Moltres and Entei and I STILL can't beat it!

Mega Glalie in Pokemon Shuffle. I have Mawile with Mawilite, Lucario, Moltres and Entei and I STILL can't beat it!
I hear that one's a bear. I frankly don't want to go anywhere near it.

The Safari Pokemon are just as frustrating to me but for a different reason. I've beaten some of the stages, but the highest catch rate I've gotten was around 12%. The Great Ball would only raise that to the 20s and wasn't worth blowing the coins. I may have won but I've gotten nothing in return. It's ridiculous.

The Safari Pokemon are just as frustrating to me but for a different reason. I've beaten some of the stages, but the highest catch rate I've gotten was around 12%. The Great Ball would only raise that to the 20s and wasn't worth blowing the coins. I may have won but I've gotten nothing in return. It's ridiculous.

My highest with the Safari Pokemon was around 29-30% but I also have trouble. It took me 12 tries to get Cherubi because of the low catch rate and I don't have money on using great balls because I spend it all on using Distruption Delays for Mega Glalie. I haven't been able to catch any of the other Safari Pokemon yet.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom