• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I've had a bunch:

-Accidentally releasing a Pokémon holding an Everstone. Thank Arceus I found my other one, and then discovered wild Geodude sometimes hold them.
-Losing my Pokémon X game... with my shiny 6IV breeding and Zekrom on it.
-My first encounter with a Darkrai.
-After sinking a lot of time and Pokéballs into catching Cresselia, I discover it has an Adamant nature. Reset ahoy!

After i hatch my shiny Golett, my Golurk and Ditto fart out something like four more eggs before I could get them out of Daycare. Even worse? Earlier in the day, they didn't want a thing to do with each other.

Seriously, you guys? You make me wait for the shiny then decide to crap out several more eggs once I get what I want? Yeah, it's not like I'm not running out of room in the PC here... =/

So I was playing Super Mystery Dungeon. I had a mission to battle Abomasnow and reached the floor. My standard procedure for these group battles is to use a Slumber Orb than all-out attack, preferably with room-hitting attacks (Which I had though I don't remember my exact party).

Anyways, I had the Wand Expert Emera and said to myself "cone effect! I can save an Orb and use Slumber Wand instead!"
Turns out the cone still only effects the first target it hits. Then the enemy began spamming Blizzard.

And it was snowing out.

I lost a lot of reviver seeds that turn.

Getting puzzles done for Pokémon Picross, only to forget to use a certain skill needed for a mission after setting one Pokémon for that purpose.

Even more so if the puzzle has a lot of filled squares. Looking at you, legendaries.

I got through Mega Glalie somehow, but Mega Gengar is continuing to be hopeless. I brought along Haunter, which was a good idea since Mega Gengar creates Haunter icons and unintentionally matches 3 or 4 for me (and Ghost being super effective against Ghost is awesome)

But all with that, my Dark Type pokemon are rather underleveled for the Mega... ):

On the bright side, I did catch some other pokemon while leveling up for the stage

I knew this was bound to happen eventually...

I was soft resetting for a shiny Palkia, and finally got one. He killed my only pokemon with a sleep inducing move, and even at 1 HP, managed to evade all my pokeballs until it ran out of PP and struggle itself to death.:cry:

Got through Mega Gengar, but I'm stuck at the Mega Mewtwo Y stage in Pokemon Shuffle. I knew that speeding through the game wasn't going to get me far at one point in the game, but MewtwoY is just seriously OP. I read that if I get enough S ranks Yveltal should be unlocked in the Expert Stage, so I'm currently backtracking for S ranks.

The better news: I got Shaymin Sky

by fishing , 100 times only magicarps when trying to catch other water pokemon.

This is more of an overall FUUU moment, but they announced new 3DS theme skins, and one of them is a STEVEN STONE skin.

FUUU because they don't offer those kind of skins where I live. Forget the price, there's never been a 3DS skin available ever since they started selling the 3DS. And I really like the Steven skin because it says it comes with his battle theme AND a cool manga panel where Mega Metagross appears as well.

I found Crescent Isle third time during the past two months and it's just utterly useless after that one visit. What makes it worse? I've been hoping for a random Ditto island or at least one with Venomoth for weeks. No. Nope. Ffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuurrraaargh---!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom