• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I finally put a Pokemon game back into my 3DS a few days ago, and finally put in my Darkrai code (around May 31, too late to get a new one), scratch off the sticker covering the code, and guess what's under the sticker? Did you guess "nothing"? Because that's what it was. The first Darkrai I've been able to get, and I STILL COULDN'T GET IT, 'CAUSE THERE WAS NO F*CKING CODE!

Also all of the Shinx I've been breeding have Rivalry instead of Intimidate.
How did your card have no code? Did you scratch the card too hard?

I don't know, the sticker was on pretty hard, I didn't realise it was possible to scratch too hard, but I might have.

Well the guy at the GameStop told me to be careful not to scratch it too hard or the code would come off so probably.

Just scratch gently, you don't need to put full force in it to get the code. :p
Yes, I did. The thing was NOT coming off. I literally made a coin sized dent in it before it started to actually come off, I was starting from the edges and everything. Well, at least I know for later.

Yes, I did. The thing was NOT coming off. I literally made a coin sized dent in it before it started to actually come off, I was starting from the edges and everything. Well, at least I know for later.
I usually find it easier to loosen the edge and carefully peel away the tape. It's tricky, but doable.

So I planted some berries in that dirt patch between Eterna Forest and Eterna City. I got 5 of each berry I planted, but I wanted more and decided not to pick them yet. Next time I turned on my game, the berry plants turned back into sprouts.

So I planted some berries in that dirt patch between Eterna Forest and Eterna City. I got 5 of each berry I planted, but I wanted more and decided not to pick them yet. Next time I turned on my game, the berry plants turned back into sprouts.
Returning to sprouts is exactly what you want if you're not happy with the yield. Once they reach the berry yielding stage the number is stuck. How many they give is determined by how much you water them. Keep the soil orange or brown (preferably brown) to receive maximum yield. Here's the Bulbapedia article if you want to give it a read.

Dealing with Professor Oak and having to do that stupid Suicine quest and dealing with N and bashing A so you can skip his nonsense

When the first shiny you see in YOUR WHOLE LIFE ( that isn't supposed to be 100% shiny) is Rattata. On Route 1. Without Pokeballs. RIP me.

Getting lost in Eterna Forest, I used to like that place, but since yesterday not anymore

I finally put a Pokemon game back into my 3DS a few days ago, and finally put in my Darkrai code (around May 31, too late to get a new one), scratch off the sticker covering the code, and guess what's under the sticker? Did you guess "nothing"? Because that's what it was. The first Darkrai I've been able to get, and I STILL COULDN'T GET IT, 'CAUSE THERE WAS NO F*CKING CODE!

Also all of the Shinx I've been breeding have Rivalry instead of Intimidate.

Would the code still work after all this time?

Because I have an extra it you still want it.

When Wattson used super potion on his Magneton when you pick treecko as a starter...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 23 battles into my Maison Super Singles challenge and lose by a FREAKING HAIR--the opponent's 'Mon had 2 HP left!!--to a friggin' Muk. So I restart the challenge and get wiped by a damned Gengar in the 7th battle. I didn't even hit freaking double digits!

I. HATE. The. Battle. Maison!! :mad:

This annoys me to no end. :| When battling someone who starts time stalling you even though you're clearly winning Then the timer runs out when your last Pokemon has more HP then your opponent's last Pokemon, and then the timer runs out and your opponent wins even though your Pokemon clearly has more HP. So basically the time stallers are getting rewarded for time stalling while you're getting punished for playing fairly as you're trying to take that last Pokemon down. Like what kind of sense is this? I wish that they fix this in Sun and Moon since "losing because your Pokemon has more HP" doesn't make sense and is unfair. This video explains what happened.

After more encounters than I care to count, I finally find a Weedle in the Viridian Forest on Blue! I run to town, heal the little guy up and go back to the Forest. My first encounter when I return?

It's a Weedle. Which I had just wasted half an hour looking for and trying to catch. Are. You. SERIOUS?!

I'm trying to steal a Luvdisk's Heart scale, I confuses me, that's fine, there's still a chance it'll work, and we'll snap out of it in 2-5 turns. It infatuates me, ok, this is getting ridiculous. Next turn, we dodge the confusion self-harm, aren't immobilised by love, then thief misses... Seriously? THIS is why I have trust issues.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom