• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

In Pokémon Ultra Moon, I was on the Battle Tree. It was my Malamar vs the opponent's Darmanitan, both at full HP.

It used Fire Punch, burned my Malamar, and so Superpower did not do much damage. I used Swagger on it to reverse hax it; it did hit itself in its confusion next turn and brought itself low. My Malamar used Superpower and, OMFG it lived on 1 HP. All the while, the burn brought my Malamar to 2 HP. Thankfully though, it transformed into its Zen Mode, which meant Malamar could outspeed and KO it.

Or so I wished. The next turn, the Darmanitan snaps out of its confusion (no way, if my Malamar was confused, it was not snapping out in one turn no sir, no ma'am), used Protect, and so my Malamar fainted to the burn.

:):):):):):):):)

And it was a good run on the Battle Tree ladder too, but alas, none can defeat the all-mighty hax.

Failing a shiny Tatsugiri, because I didn't save before encountering it and because it decided to Memento on me. All that after lots of hours of shiny hunting in Scarlet. It is my second shiny fail.

When I found my third Shiny Gogoat in a row during Violet. Seriously, I've just gotten out of a cursed ten day period where the only Shiny Pokémon I got were a trio of Gogoat. And I already had one Shiny Gogoat from New Years Eve so they're numbers 2, 3, and 4. I wasn't hunting any of them and wasn't interested in using one; can I please get this crazy luck when I actually want it for a change?

And for extra weirdness, I caught a Shiny Skiddo three days before the consecutive Gogoat trio madness began. That evolution line has legit been trolling me over these last four weeks.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom