• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Oof, I just found out that Substitute doesn't block Sandstorm damage. So much for that...

Also, when I was fighting Ghestis. I kept having to Revive a 'Mon each turn, because I didn't want to white out. And JUST when I think he's done for, he sends out Eelekross. Damnit.

Oh, and I just found out that my Own Tempo Petilil has a Hidden Power Ice. I don't really know if that's a good thing, since it doesn't really cover its weaknesses.
Now, if it was HP Rock...

Pokemon FireRed Elite four beating Lance and I'm like "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!" and after there one person to beat which is my rival Gary "Tyson", and I was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUU" I ran out of revives and potions, but I still won :D

In the Super Double Subway, I enter a round with Scrafty, Ferrothorn, Chandelure, and Reuniclus. I've set up a team that can deal with a Rock Slide Salamence or a Fire Blast-happy Hydreigon, but not both at the same time. Of course, the demons that make your Pokelife as misereable as possible make this happen!

You are challenged by Trainer (Whatever his name was)!
Trainer sent out Salamence and Hydreigon!
Me: FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....

When you finally find a reasonable trade offer on the GTS, but you don't have the right gender of the Pokemon they want.

And when you manage to breed said Pokemon relatively quickly, it doesn't matter, because that trade offer will be gone by the time you get back to the GTS.

My biggest Fuuuuuu moment wasn't in-game……,

Event pokémon X will be available ......

Me: =D €= =B

.....at gamestop or toys r us

Me:........ FUUUUUUUUU

I'm literally thousands of miles away from any of those stores

In the Super Double Subway, I enter a round with Scrafty, Ferrothorn, Chandelure, and Reuniclus. I've set up a team that can deal with a Rock Slide Salamence or a Fire Blast-happy Hydreigon, but not both at the same time. Of course, the demons that make your Pokelife as misereable as possible make this happen!

You are challenged by Trainer (Whatever his name was)!
Trainer sent out Salamence and Hydreigon!
Me: FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....

I'm quite convinced that the Battle Subway is actively conspiring against us. You have to be a strategy master to be able to get through. I went two or three matches in before losing. It's quite difficult. That early loss was a big FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU moment for me.

In White, I was trying to capture a high leveled wild Swellow for Pokedex purposes. While Leech Seed depeleted its health slowly but surely, I kept hurling Pokeballs at it. Eventually, I heard the unmistakeable FWEEEWWW noise of a critical capture and I thought "Finally, I'm gonna catch this damn thing.".

...The ball shakes once and Swellow pops out, then proceeds to mock me with its game cry and KOing my Serperior. It was a total FUUUUU moment because I didn't know critical captures could even fail. >=U

When you finally find a reasonable trade offer on the GTS, but you don't have the right gender of the Pokemon they want.

And when you manage to breed said Pokemon relatively quickly, it doesn't matter, because that trade offer will be gone by the time you get back to the GTS.

This, only replace "gender" with "level". :< I found a reasonable Kadabra for Gurdurr trade, only they wanted a level 40 Kadabra, right? I had one at level 16. I go to all the trouble of setting up the AR to quickly boost Kadabra's level to 40 for trade! I get there, and it's already taken. D8; Frustrating indeed.

And they need a filter on what Pokemon you can ask for, pronto! The more I see "lol Zekrom level 9 and under plz", the more infuriated I get! If I can't give them a level 1 Zekrom, they shouldn't be able to ask for it! OTL God! If this isn't fixed by RSEmakes/Gray/GenVI...

Okay so there's a swarm on Route 1, I don't know what it is, but I know it comes at levels 15-55, so I put a Max Repel on my Clefairy Lvl. 52 for the good ones. 20 repels go by, and no Pokemon except for the occasional Audino. Finally... dadadadadadada... the battle music. I started to sigh with relief......... then I heard Farfetch'd's cry.

Okay so there's a swarm on Route 1, I don't know what it is, but I know it comes at levels 15-55, so I put a Max Repel on my Clefairy Lvl. 52 for the good ones. 20 repels go by, and no Pokemon except for the occasional Audino. Finally... dadadadadadada... the battle music. I started to sigh with relief......... then I heard Farfetch'd's cry.

Reminds me of when I went to EV train on rt 1.
"okay, this is a great place to train my lvl 10 in attack!" nothing but lvl 2-4 Lillipup/Patrat here!"
Dundundundun.... "a wild lvl 45 Farfetch'd appeared!"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

In Platinum, I had traded my Typhlosion from SoulSilver so that I could level it up using the clearly superior Vs. Seeker rebattle system.
However, when I had reached my goal... I saved the game.

Normally, this wouldn't be a big deal, but I was on my original DS with an extremely short battery life, and the battery lights on those are tiny and hard to tell the difference between green and red for me unlike the DS Lite and later systems. The DS powered off in the middle of saving. And then all my progress went, just like that.

"The save file is corrupted. The previous save file will be loaded."

Needless to say, "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--"

Ahahaha. When I spent so much time EV training my Swampert in Emerald only to find out that I'd accidentally deposited it when cloning something else. T.T

Reminds me of when I went to EV train on rt 1.
"okay, this is a great place to train my lvl 10 in attack!" nothing but lvl 2-4 Lillipup/Patrat here!"
Dundundundun.... "a wild lvl 45 Farfetch'd appeared!"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The exact same thing happened to me. Needless to say, I was pretty much annoyed that I couldn't train there for a whole day. >.>

When I walked in Oreburgh City for the first time, I was called a noob by an NPC, I was very upset.

When my enimies' Pokemon are down to like, 2, AND THEY BEAT ME!!!! It makes me so annoyed...

It annoys me when NPCs actually use strategy. Mostly because I'm lazy and like to steamroll through the games, because all the NPCs suck.

What do you mean Cincinno can't learn theif? So I have to change my moveset? FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

The foe's Miltank used Rollout!
Quilava used Rollout!
The attack missed!
Quilava used Rollout!
The attack missed!
Quilava fainted!
Rage2.png

When I found out that the regular trainers after the E4 have Lv. 65 PKMN. I was like, "NO WAI! You mean I gotta train my 'Mons to that level?! F--K!!"

How that's even possible, and how the Big N expects us to just waltz onto Route 11 and survive, I don't know.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom