• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

When you've been seeing shiny Solosis for hours, and when you see a normal one you think it's a shiny. (OMFG YESSSSS!!! my first shiny! >:D)
Then you go look it up, and after that, you can never find the shiny ones (that you've been seeing for hours) ever again. (FUUUUUU all I ever wanted was a shiny pokemon T_T)
Derp.

When Dark Pokemon were introduced in Gen 2. No more "Alakazam beats everything, he is unstoppable" for me :( xD

Then in Gen 3 (I am laughing as I type this, I have no idea why) I was beating the Trick Master and I tried for ages to do all his tricks to get the final prize. When I saw that it was a tent, I was like "WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" For some reason, I was convinced he was going to give me an Eevee xD

In Gen 5, I had just arrived on Route 4 and I was excited because I knew I was coming close to where the Yamask were and I really wanted to find one. Then, Cheren appeared, wanting a battle. I was like "Nooooo, go away Cheren" * Rugby kicks him out of the Solar System* :p

Last edited:
Probably running away from that Shiny Zubat when I was a little kid. Then I immediately noticed that it was a shiny and threw my Game Boy at the wall.

Early Sunday morning: I got another DW Golett! Level 12 with a nickname! Yays!

....the Trainer decided to forgo the little guy's Elemental Punch and retaught him Astonish. FUUUUUUUUUUUU~!! :banghead: (Don't worry, little Dogū. With the help of a Tutor and some shards, I'll put things right in October. No need to fear.)

Less than an hour ago: I spotted a shiny Golemastoc on the GTS. The Trainer wants a Thundurus for it. So I hunt around and trade for a Thundurus and..... the Golurk is gone. SLAG IT ALL!! :complain:

I feel your pain dude. :< If it's a good Pokemon like a Golett, it's very frustrating. But one time, I was searching for a Kricketot, right? An ordinary nicknamed Kricketot. I caught a glimpse of one, and they want a Zekrom, lv. 100. I don't mind trades like this since I have 0-IV crappy-moveset Legendaries to clone to give to people like this. I clone the Zekrom, and it takes me a couple of tried to get back to the GTS since the wi-fi hotspot was having issues. When I do finally get back and search for Kricketot?

He's gone!

He's bloody gone! I can't think of anyone other than me who'd want to give away a Zekrom for a bloody Kricketot! D8; Unless the offerer took down their Kricketot for whatever reason. Either way, I was really upset after that, since common Pokemon like Kricketot are hard to find on the GTS, never mind with a nickname.

Bear in mind that I was a young child when doing this:

On Pokemon Silver I was trying to catch a Seaking but this was back when I didn't weaken the pokemon first and just threw pokeballs at it. It took me a lot of pokeballs and I was pretty much in tears because I couldn't catch it.

I once accidentally made my Pikachu in Yellow forget Thundershock for some lame move. Same thing happened with Ralts. Accidentally made it forget its only attack move, Confusion for something lame.

While we're on the subject of moves, I made my Waruvial forget Crunch for Foul Play a couple of weeks ago in the hope that it would be able to learn Crunch again through Move Tutor if Foul Play sucked. Well Foul Play sucks, and turns out that no Move Tutor in White 2 has Crunch in their move-teaching list. FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

While we're on the subject of moves, I made my Waruvial forget Crunch for Foul Play a couple of weeks ago in the hope that it would be able to learn Crunch again through Move Tutor if Foul Play sucked. Well Foul Play sucks, and turns out that no Move Tutor in White 2 has Crunch in their move-teaching list. FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

You forgot about the move relearner.

I was playing my Ruby game, for the first time in a few years, in the car this morning. As I was playing on my Gameboy Advance SP, I went to see if the guy could see Mirage Island. HE COULD. First time in ten years of playing pokemon and finally I could get to mirage island.

Then our car hit a bump.

Gameboy froze.

Turn it back on.

No Mirage Island.

Pokemon Save file with Shiny Golem, Deoxys, Jirachi, and a whole bunch of Pal Park Legendaries.
I turn my game on one day.
My save file had deleted itself.
My reaction was less FUUUUU, and more *sob*

In Pokemon XD, when ever I lose to Cipher Adamin Goragin. I don't know why, I normally don't mind losing, but against this guy... He just makes me MAD!

So the other day I spent probably about an hour looking for a Chansey in the safari zone in Fire Red(The area that has a 4% chance to see a Chansey).I finally caught one after forever. So a couple minutes ago I go to the safari zone to catch some pokemon to acquire the national dex the first pokemon i see in the first area with a 1% to see standing in front of me was none other than an Chansey, and I caught it with one safari ball. I'm never lucky when I want to be.

I feel your pain dude. :< If it's a good Pokemon like a Golett, it's very frustrating. But one time, I was searching for a Kricketot, right? An ordinary nicknamed Kricketot. I caught a glimpse of one, and they want a Zekrom, lv. 100. I don't mind trades like this since I have 0-IV crappy-moveset Legendaries to clone to give to people like this. I clone the Zekrom, and it takes me a couple of tried to get back to the GTS since the wi-fi hotspot was having issues. When I do finally get back and search for Kricketot?

He's gone!

He's bloody gone! I can't think of anyone other than me who'd want to give away a Zekrom for a bloody Kricketot! D8; Unless the offerer took down their Kricketot for whatever reason. Either way, I was really upset after that, since common Pokemon like Kricketot are hard to find on the GTS, never mind with a nickname.
Ouch. >.<

What's sad is someone might have actually traded for that Kricketot out of sheer desperation. How do I know this? I've had to do it. I'm. NOT. Kidding. :sweat:

Latest FUUUUU~! moment:
It's Friday night and I'm going through the GTS. No shinies spotted on my White, so I switch to my Black. What do I see staring at me in Japan? A level 30 shiny Golett. The asking price? A male Scyther, any male Scyther. "Well, this won't be too hard," I mumble as I start looking through the listings. Not three seconds later, I'm choking on those words.

What does everyone want for their Scyther? A level 9 and under Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem etc. The only doable trade? Someone offering their Scyther for an Arceus. Since I have no way of breeding a Scyther of my own but have a spare Arceus you can guess what happened. =/

(At least I got the blasted shiny. Still one heckuva tariff I had to pay, though.)

In about 14 years worth of Pokemon gaming, I have seen one shiny (not including the Red Gyarados). ONE. It was a Donphan at the foot of Mt. Silver in HeartGold.

I killed it.

I was trying to catch Kyurem, but my stock of Ultra and Dusk Balls were running low during the attempt and Timer Balls were also failing on me. During all this, Kyurem was asleep and at 1HP. Out of frustration, I hurled a Poke Ball at it....

*shake* *shake* *shake* *click* the Poke Ball worked...

WTF!?

When I saw my first wild shiny
A Geodude....was kind of a gold colour...gleaming in the sun.
Slowly edged him down to yellow with uneffective moves ready for the catch.
BOOM Self Destruct....

.....I even had a named planned out and everything ready for him.....
Should of just thrown a ball at 100% hp its not a hard catch...

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom