• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I think that it's about time they introduced a new type of Pokemon. I know that the last two, Steel and Dark, were really only introduced in Gen 2 to weaken Psychic, but c'mon...that was super-exciting and it's about time for another one. Maybe a Sound/Music type? That seems to be one of the more popular ones in fanon anyway.

Also, if they're basing their regions on the U.S. now, they should totally do the Baltimore/D.C. area next. I'm not biased or anything.

Lastly, I think it would be cool if they let you bail on fighting the Elite Four without fighting all of them; you'd still have to start over from the beginning (because allowing you to rearrange your party, stock up on Hyper Potions, go to the Pokemon Center, etc. inbetween battles would just make it too easy) but at least you wouldn't have to wait to white out after you've realized it was a bad choice.

I think you wanted to post this in the "What do you want for Gen IV" thread. About the new type, it's already impossible. The metagame is just too advanced to modify the type chart, and also, it would be hard to add the new type to old Pokémon. It wouldn't be nice to add many Pokémon of just one type in the next generation either.

I like the Elite Four idea, though.

Many years ago, when I was playing Pokemon Colloseum I was using some cheaper, non-Nintendo memory cards for my Game Cube. Well, I had caught Entei and was going to Purify him when I tried to reload my saved game.

It was gone. My data had been wiped out. The blasted memory card, made by Mad Catz, had eaten it. I was utterly livid.

I returned it, along with the other cards I had purchased and got my money back. With that cash, I bought an actual Nintendo memory card and soldiered on through a new game. The second time, when I got Entei again, I was hyper-careful. But still, I let drop an "F bomb" of epic proportions that day.

I was spending a stupid hour finding a tynamo i saw it used my Dewott it used revenge it killed it
I almost released dewott but i found one again and carefully attacked it with my scolipede and crustle
And captured it then on my elite 4 It was useless as Crap then i replaced it with zekrom
Stupid thing made me work for hours

I was spending a stupid hour finding a tynamo i saw it used my Dewott it used revenge it killed it
I almost released dewott but i found one again and carefully attacked it with my scolipede and crustle
And captured it then on my elite 4 It was useless as Crap then i replaced it with zekrom
Stupid thing made me work for hours

That's strange. Eelektross turned out to be an excellent Pokémon and definitely one of the strongest weapons in my team. Also, it was the very first Pokémon I found when I entered the Chargestone Cave =/

never beat pokemon colleseum. meaning my poor umbreon is still there. skip to about a year ago, i find that old game, my sp, leaf gree, and even the gameboy to gamecube connection wire. i go in, and as a better trainer, i win :D i finallly beat him! so im sitting through the credits... and it freezes >.< ive tryed 10 times, always freezes right as the credits are ending! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

When I was playing Special Episode #3 in PMD, Haunter used counter when Loudred just decided to use Astonish.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

When I see a shiny Spinda, in the Battle Tower.
"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....!!!"
I was like COME ON now I have to wait for another 3 months to see another shiny Pokémon.

another "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....!!!" moment is when I EV trained Tyranitar in it's attack stat, then I shut off my GBA without remembering to save.

Pokemon Colloseum, I'm trying to snag the Ralts. I'm hoping to get a female. What pops up? A male. So I reset the game, hoping for a different result.

It took me half an hour before that Ralts finally showed up as female. FUUUUUU~!!

Ugh. "FUUUUUUUU..." moments I have plenty, and one for nearly every generation. From forgetting to save at crucial moments to turning the game off when its on sleep mode before saving from the battery running out during an important final battle. I've had it all. I think a classic one though was wasting a Master Ball on a marril in Pokemon Silver without realising. Another terrible one was when my battery ran out DURING saving as I played Pokemon Emerald and LOST EVERYTHING!!! I had beaten the game and had a killer team, and I lost them all. :'(

Here's one of my many "FFUUUUUUUUU--" moments. Back in Leaf Green, I had a plan of getting all the legendary birds and heading off to the elite four. However, at the time, I was somewhat clueless and forgot to save before battling them. The only one I successfully captured was Moltres. At the time. I thought Zapdos and Articuno would somehow come back. They didn't. And, in a blind rage, I restarted the game.

One of my FUUUUUUUU moments was when I was about 5, And I was playing my older sisters GBA. I was playing Sapphire. I had everything coz I'd not shut it off for about 48 hours. Had a couple lv100s, Including Kyogre. Then I remembered. Oh yeah, My older sister will smash me if I overwrite her crappy (Which it was) game save. Had to delete. Another time, I encountered my VERY FIRST shiny. It was a lv 36 luxio in Pokémon diamond. I was using a Lv 40 torterra. Smart me decides to use Earthquake. It died and I was like Huh... FUUUUUUUUUUU. I threw my Dsi at the ground so hard I'm suprised it didnt break lol.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. SO i have all the legendaries except Regice and Celebi. I was going through purity forest as an Alakazam, using the teleport trick. Got to floor 86 and got 1HKO'd by an Electrode's Sonic Boom.

I was not happy.

Then there's the moment where I was trying for hours to get Mew. The -first time- my friend went to the level, she got Mew right away.

Also not happy.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. SO i have all the legendaries except Regice and Celebi. I was going through purity forest as an Alakazam, using the teleport trick. Got to floor 86 and got 1HKO'd by an Electrode's Sonic Boom.

I was not happy.

Then there's the moment where I was trying for hours to get Mew. The -first time- my friend went to the level, she got Mew right away.

Also not happy.

That rather reminds me of some of the issues I've had with Mystery Dungeon. I cannot tell you how tense it was trying to climb that really massive tower the the original games. 100 floors or something? I managed to get up to floor 89 or something after playing for hours and, of course, got KOed. *sigh*

That rather reminds me of some of the issues I've had with Mystery Dungeon. I cannot tell you how tense it was trying to climb that really massive tower the the original games. 100 floors or something? I managed to get up to floor 89 or something after playing for hours and, of course, got KOed. *sigh*

Joyous Tower? Ya, those 99 floor dungeons that set you back to lvl 1 at the start can be real SOB's.

When you spam double team and they still hit you. Then when the opponent uses it ONCE and you are never able to hit them

Don't ya hate it when you have 1 pokemon, Fully healed, Brilliant speed, Good attacks, The Gym Leader has 1 pokemon thats alow & on like 10 HP. Then they somehow become OP and smash you. Yeh, That sucks.

I spot a shiny Golurk on GTS while on my copy of White. The Trainer asks for a Vaporeon in exchange. So I breed an Eevee, hatch the Egg, evolve it and try to hop back on GTS to trade. What do I get as I do? "Uh-oh! Your PC and Party is full!" FUUUUUUUUUU~!!

I had to toss a couple of Pokemon in order to trade, which is stupid as I was simply going to trade that Vaporeon in my party to get the Golurk. :sweat: (At least I got the shiny.....)

One thing that makes me RAGE on the GTS is seeing a nifty shiny Pokemon, for once NOT asking for a level 1 Zek/Resh! I think "AWESOME OH MY GOD" and quickly breed/clone the Pokemon they want. When I get back and initiate the trade?

"Checking GTS Status... (20 seconds later) Unfortunately, it was traded to another Trainer."

GAAAH! Nothing is more infuriating than that on the GTS! D8< It's like "if it was traded away, why the TUCk is it still there?!" Gurgh! If it was bloody traded, it shouldn't be for display! That's just a freakin' tease, that is. Man.

I also wish I could physically find all the assholes who ask for a level 1 Zek/Resh/etc, and punch their stomach so hard. I HATE finding a nicknamed Pokemon I want that's asking for something I can't give them. Seriously, when will this be addressed!? The GTS shouldn't be such a nightmare, god... I think this year alone I've raged out loud more at the GTS than at actual online/Subway battles. Yeesh.

I found out that my 3DS makes my Black crash. Only my Black though, literally no other game I have does this. About a week ago, my 3DS wouldn't even read the card, and when it finally worked, I thought to myself, alright, problem solved. I started EV training for the first time ever. Things were going pretty good, until I entered a battle. Suddenly the screen went white and instead of the music, this disonant chord started playing really loudly. I got pissed that my EVs were erased, but I started again. I try to fly, IT HAPPENS AGAIN. I decide to play on my regular DS, and I was able to play for 5 hours straight.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom