• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I don't remember exactly where, but in some dungeon, 4 out of 6 of my pokemon got killed by trainers. I didn't know how far I was from the exit, and I obviously didn't want to go back.

So I used my remaining revives on them.

30 seconds later, I run into a doctor. The two pokemon that weren't killed easily pwned him.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I MEAN, LIKE, I WASTED PRECIOUS MEDICINE WHEN THERE WAS A DOCTOR NEARBY.

LOL. I hated when this happened. I would even ignore the doctors just to say "I won't have wasted those Revives and Potions in vain".

Played seven hours of White without saving, it was from the beggining of the game too. Poor Evergreen ;_; (my actual first Snivy) but her memories still live on with Medusa (my powerhouse Serperior).

Having to face the same guy 3 TIMES IN A ROW on Random Matchup and having your ass handed to you 3 TIMES IN A ROW.
3 TIMES IN A ROW on Random Matchup
Random
Random
3 TIMES IN A ROW.
Just... WTF... *ragequit*

I saw a shiny, level 100 Luxray on the GTS. I went out to catch the Pokemon requested by her trainer, but when I got back two minutes later she was gone! Yeeaarrrrgggh!

I once incounter a Shiny Lotad in Emerald. However, it was really early ingame when you don't have that many Pokeballs, and as it turned out, I had already used up all my Pokeballs somehow at the time...

'Rage' doesn't even begin to describe what happened next. Ever since I've hated the very early parts of the main series games when you don't have any Pokeballs.

Having to face the same guy 3 TIMES IN A ROW on Random Matchup and having your ass handed to you 3 TIMES IN A ROW.
3 TIMES IN A ROW on Random Matchup
Random
Random
3 TIMES IN A ROW.
Just... WTF... *ragequit*

Whoa... That's sad, luck was not on your side that day, what would even be the chances of this happening?

Wanting to find a Wooper on GTS, but I need to give them a Reshiram Level 9 or under. I mean c'mon.....

Wanting to find a Wooper on GTS, but I need to give them a Reshiram Level 9 or under. I mean c'mon.....

I really hate those guys. The pokemon they're offering isn't even a shiny yet they want a legendary for a common pokemon?!

That moment when I lost to the doctor who had a clefairy that just wouldn't die. It spammed minimize, didn't take damage from poisoning, and kept Singing. My poor Aggron was double-slapped to death ;_;

Wasted so many ultra and timer balls on this shiny eevee in Castelia Gardens then it got caught on a quick ball for after over 25 turns. What the!

I saw a shiny, level 100 Luxray on the GTS. I went out to catch the Pokemon requested by her trainer, but when I got back two minutes later she was gone! Yeeaarrrrgggh!
Ugh, been there, done that. And it sucks.

Latest moment of FUUUUU~!:

Last night, I'm breeding for a Bagon on Emerald. I want a Lonely Natured female. I have a Lonely Ditto in Daycare with an Everstone and a male Salamance tucked in with it. I'm figuring I'll get this done in no time.

It took me over an hour. Every male Bagon I got was Lonely. All the females were random. Are you kidding me?! >.<

Hmm, my "FUUUUU" moment would have to be when I ran out of Pokeballs when trying to catch Mesprit in Pokemon Platinum

Red's Snorlax in Gold. Aarghh! it used up all my Fly PP on my Lugia! It used rest and when it woke up it used rest again.

In Black 2, I was attempting to catch Kyurem (sorry if I misspelled) and I got its health down so that there was a tiny bit of health left. Eventually, it had no more moves to use, and it killed itself using Struggle D:

My FUUUUUUUUUU moment? My relationship with Tornadus.

-Accidentally KO'ing him twice
-Keeps fleeing so I had to find a 'mon that has Mean Look or anything similar. Ended up with using a Gengar I got from trade, who is weak to his Extrasensory. At least that move doesn't KO her (Gengar's female).
-He won't stay in the ****ing ball

I did eventually catch him, but sheesh...
Another reason why I hate the Kami Trio. (main reason was that they look SO UGLY to me, ESPECIALLY IN THEIR THERIAN FORMES). Still need Thundurus to complete my Unova Dex -.-

Another FUUUUUUUUU moment: Always getting berries and Pass Orbs in the Island of Dreams (especially Rugged Mountain)... and I have at least 50k Dream Points. When in Rugged Mountain, I always think, "Where's that **** evolutionary stone that I need????" Sun and Moon stones are no big deal... can always walk around with my level 61 Pickup Lillipup. And going to Black City to buy them won't do, because the way my game is now, I went so fast that Black City is almost nonexistant. Only working building in my Black City is the Pokémon Center! Actually getting people in there will require me to start a new game! (that makes two FUUUUUUUUs in one paragraph)

Last edited:
Yesterday, it was 12/12/12. As some kind of bizarre crazy luck would have it, I ran into a shiny Butterfree, which is #012 of course. As I went to my bag to get an ultra ball, I accidentally ran from it.

My heart will never heal. :'(

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom