• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

My biggest rage moment was on my 2nd Diamond Nuzlocke run. I had reached Cynthia without ANY deaths. She's down to her last poke (Milotic) and she kills my Torterra with a critical hit.

When I selected the wrong move against Palmer, second round. D8; I accidentally told Goukazaru (my Infernape) to use SolarBeam instead of Mach Punch.

See, I had managed to tough through the battle until it was just Regigigas VS Goukazaru. Goukazaru was at full health while Regigigas was barely hanging on. Victory was within my grasp...or so I thought. ._. My hand and stylus slipped, and Goukazaru suddenly started charging sunlight.

I noticed what was happening and went "oh no no nooooo D8", but it was all in vain. Regigigas took full advantage of that.

...yes, a major FUUUUUU moment. D8; If I had just mach-punched, victory would have been mine! Moments like that, them tiny mistakes, can be so frustrating...

My son in the future heard the FFFUUU!!! from that. (you get a cookie if you got that reference)

*DING* "They took the Dragon Ball..."

My moment was finally finding my Pokemon FireRed, ready to transfer my shiny to Platinum, with all my legendaries, only to find out battery died...

Used Master ball on Palkia when i was terrible at Pokemon games in Pearl

also, finding out that you can't get Umbreon or Espeon in Leafgreen :mad:

Once I was playing an Emerald Nuzlocke challenge. I got up to Glacia with almost no problem. I get down to her Glalie with Swampert, but then it gets killed by Explosion.

Fuuuu...

But it gets worse. Next she sends out her stupid Walrien. Normally, I would be able to handle this, but not this time. Every. Fucking. Time. It. Used. Sheer. Cold....It hit. Yeah, Im not kidding around. It kills all 5 of my fucking Pokemon with Sheer Cold without ever missing.

Fuuu...fuuu.....FUUUCCKKK!!!!

.....also, there was this one time when I was playing SS. I had literally just gotten it like 20 minutes ago, and I had not unlocked Poke Balls yet. Of course, the one thing I randomly encounter is a shiny Spearow. Now, this is the first time (or second, cant remember) I ever encountered a shiny Pokemon in the wild. I cant catch the damn thing since I dont have any Poke Balls, so I sit there and stare at it for like 10 minutes. Eventually, Im forced to knock it out.

Fuuuu.....

My FUUUU moment was accidently selecting the wrong move and killing the shiny Ho-Oh that I spent 4 weeks SRing for in HG

Turned on the DS this morning to see my sister created a new save file over my old one.

Good thing my legendaries are with my friend for the week...

Once, I was battling my brother and his first Pokemon is Kyogre. I think I can handle it, and it sweeps ALL of my Pokemon with Sheer Cold WITHOUT MISSING ONCE!!!!

FUUUUUUU....!!!!!!

Well, not mine, but my friend's. He was battling me, and I was down to Kyogre. I was trying to stall, so I spammed Protect.

6 times. Without missing.

Reached the Elite Four in Yellow version, and was having trouble beating them, so I set my game down, and this seven-ish kid who was over at our house picks up the game, hits new game, and saves 7 minutes into it DX I had to start the whole thing over (playing Fire Red now)

Also, once, when I was playing Saphire, my GBA ran out of battery right as I was saving. Luckily, I just lost that day's game time, so it wasn't too bad.

Paragon reminded me of one:

I was playing Blue and I had gotten 4 badges. Then my mom decides to play and saves over my game at the very beginning. D:

I never finished Blue...

Trading my good Pokemon from Pearl to SoulSilver and the person I was trading with starts up a new game with all my Pokemon on their game!

was one battle away from the brain in the battle factory my foe has a dug trio left and i had moltic,garchomp and swampart and he hits my whole damn team with out missing once with fissur!

When I try to make the other person's Pokemon faint in one attack and there is ONE HP left!
Also, once in a battle with Barry, both my party and Barry's party fainted, and I was the one who lost! Barry's Pokemon fainted before mine! D:

Whenever the Wifi connection gets disturbed during a trade, especially right before your Pokemon arrives. (The trade will still be canceled altogether)

......................oh no..........

Whenever I use the wrong move and the bastard Fullrestores himself. Or KO'ing shit from critical hits, including the first damn shiny I met... V_V

Oh, and how Tentacruels seem to have a monopoly on the ecosystems of just about every region. Can't find anything else in there (Though I did get a shiny Tentacool once, which was AWESUM).

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom