• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Breeding using a female Nidoran and N's Zoroark. The mother is relatively superior with fantastic HP and Spec. Defence. N's Zoroark has nearly flawless IVs throughout. Egg #1 hatches into a male Nidoran...

...with "decent stats." -_-

So apparently, the child is worse than its parents... I hope Curtis doesn't mind getting this one.

^ Ah, breeding. It's such a wonderful nightmare, isn't it. >.<

My latest involves trying to trade a non-nicknamed Froslass on the GTS to try and grab a shiny Golgantes. Yeah, it didn't go over so well. :disgust:

i've had quite a bit
I have only just recently gotten back into pokemon so i had no idea of the real importance to the masterball. that guy in the radiotower with that ID number game that you can only play once a week. well i got the masterball prize and i used it.... on a Marill or something (all out of pokeballs. wanted a Marill) when i later realized that masterball would make my time catching legendaries easy i was so mad at myself. i did get another masterball from Professor Elm or something later which i would eventually catch my Suicune with but i was still so mad.

while trying to catch Lugia i accidently KOd it.. same with Entei. i guess i won't have th chance to catch Ho-Oh now....

i play pokemon Crystal on Playr (awesome website that allows you to play old school games) so i can make multiple saves (easily) but i can only go up to six. but anywho sometimes these saves glitch. i had done so much and it glitched out. i lost my Larvitar, Magmar, Magby, i think my Onix, and jeez i was so mad. i have to look for Larvitar all over again (i want a Tyranitar) then Magmar, then breed him for a Magby. yah. i have had my share of "FUUUUUU" moments

Battling N's Spring team. My Serperior who has 3 Calm Minds going, vs his Starmie. Cue hax:

Starmie used Ice Beam!
Serperior is frozen solid!
Me: uses Aspear Berry to thaw Serperior
Starmie used Ice Beam!
Me: For the love of... *full restores Serperior, thawing him out*
Starmie ised Ice Beam!
Me: Fuuuu.....

Trying to find a Tyranitar and Metagross in the shaking grasses on my Black 2. Mama mia...>.>
Also trying to find Corsola. >.< C'mon Corsola, just show your stupid face already so I can complete my Unova dex and get into the Nature Preserve. D:
But all that ever come out of the grass is Audino, and all that shows up from the water is Luvdisc...*headdesk*

Was just searching the GTS on my Platinum one day, not really looking for anything just seeing what people were offering, and found a trainer who was trading a shiny Eevee for a low leveled Aipom. I had no Aipom, but I had an Ambipom. I hauled my butt to the day care and bred an Aipom as fast as the game would let me, only to return and find that someone else had already taken it. D|

My Funfest mission got interrupted by Breeder Galen. Apparently Breeders have no sense of time limits. Just like those talkers at the Royal Unova who go on and on until the whistle blows! :bash:

Was just searching the GTS on my Platinum one day, not really looking for anything just seeing what people were offering, and found a trainer who was trading a shiny Eevee for a low leveled Aipom. I had no Aipom, but I had an Ambipom. I hauled my butt to the day care and bred an Aipom as fast as the game would let me, only to return and find that someone else had already taken it. D|
That happened to me last night. I was trying to trade for a Butterfree so I could nab a DW Dageki that someone had up for trade; the only doable Butterfree trade requires a Reshiram. I nail a Reshiram, find the Butterfree and start the trade....

"Unfortunately, it was traded to another Trainer."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!! :banghead:

For the last time, people! Pick. Up. Your. TRADES!! (I had to settle on a Caterpie and raised it to Butterfree myself to get the trade done but still!)

Found a shiny Graveler, Graveler used Self Destruct. >.<
Found the Latios in Emerald, accidently KOed it and had to reset the game.

I was in Distortion World and somehow Cyrus defeated me. It was the only battle in Platinum that I lost too. When I lost I like freaked out and had to cool off for a bit XD

Literally right after I found my first shiny, a Zubat, I found a shiny Aron. This was the best moment I'd had until... ARON USED ROAR! No shiny aron for me...

winning my first battle in the spring friendly: "the conection with your opponent has been lost" FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I failed to catch a level 70 relicanth. It was just too tough for the pokemon i had, and i wasted 5 max revives.

Then several minutes later I caught one XD. though there's no getting those revives back.

Last edited:
I ran into a wild Cryogonal in Twist Mountain. I tried to weaken it, but I overestimated Cryogonal's defenses.

Failing the "Sparring with 10 trainers" funfest mission because some of the trainers want to extend the battle by having their Riolu use Endure. :bash:

The time bonuses don't make up enough.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom