• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

And yes, finding out that only 'cute' Pokemon are allowed in that park behind the Contest Hall in DPPt.

I think all of a Trainer's Pokemon should be cute for that particular trainer, even his Muk.

...Oh well, that particular FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU was solved in HGSS and taken away after that.

Current FUUUUUUUUU moment: I restarted white 2 so I can play it again. Beat the champion. Game crashes. Before the credits. Last time saved. Beginning of the game. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

I forgot to save every time something important happened too so I think I should start saving every 20 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
When first heard of the horde battles in X and Y, I was pretty excited. Then I realized that now that some old pokes are making a comeback in this game, there might be a chance I could come across a horde of Graveler. All. Knowing. Self- Destruct.

Trying to breed a Druddigon with Poison Tail.

Got a male Seviper from GTS and had the reminder girl teach it Poison Tail. I currently have a female Druddigon with Sheer Force. After hatching an egg, it did acquire Poison Tail, and it had a desirable nature: Adamant. What went wrong?

The hatched Druddigon's ability was Rough Skin. I wanted Sheer Force.

Seriously?

Nope. Everstone only affects the Nature passed down when breeding. Abilities are a whole different story. (the female's nature was Mild, and the male's was Modest, so I didn't use one)

In B2 and W2, a female with a non hidden ability can pass down the ability 80% of the time while holding an everstone. I know this doesn't help with the nature you want, but just fyi.

Edit: My bad. I read it wrong.

Last edited:
I don't think this is the place to discuss that, guys. ^

Latest FUUUUU moment-

I want a good flyer in my team. I switched my Staravia for a Venomoth. Cannot learn fly. Okay, I switch Venomoth for Gligar. Cannot learn fly. I guess I can evolve it? No Razor Claw.

My apologies. Removed that last post as it is no longer needed, but I'll resort to PM/VMs next time. ^_^

And something I forgot to mention earlier: started PGL and entered Dream World. Internet takes a vacation while my island was loading, so I left and planned to try again. Nope, have to wait 20 hours. *headdesk*

Four words: Elesa and Volt Switch

Even if you have a Ground type it's no good against her two Emolga. I had to rely on luck to take them down. It wasn't as bad in BW2 as it was in the first games but she's still a pain in the ass. At least her zebra is an easy 1HKO with a Ground type.

Finally hearing that the Mossdeep Space Center rocket can't take you to Jirachi or Deoxys. I really wanted those rumors to be true.

My latest playthrough of FireRed (which was a long long time ago); I was level-grinding in Victory Road for my Exeggutor (I think it was her) when I encounter a Shiny Geodude. Sleep Powder misses both times. Said Geodude then proceeds to use Selfdestruct.

It was the only Shiny Pokémon I encountered in that game (as all three of my Shiny Pokémon were from that game) that I failed to catch, and it still frustrates me to this day.

Four words: Elesa and Volt Switch

Even if you have a Ground type it's no good against her two Emolga. I had to rely on luck to take them down. It wasn't as bad in BW2 as it was in the first games but she's still a pain in the ass. At least her zebra is an easy 1HKO with a Ground type.
Ah, the nightmare that was Elesa. I feel your pain.

I had never wanted to throw my DS against a wall so badly in my life. When I went up against her in Black, she slaughtered my Drilburr, killed my Boldore and kept smacking around my poor Sawk. It was nearly half an hour of cursing, a lot of healing items and some sheer luck that got me through that battle.

Didn't have such a hard time with her on White. The battle took me maybe five minutes. Why? Elesa's Emolga, meet my Golett, Braver. Braver, Elesa's Emolga. Now have a good time murdering the annoying little squirrels, sweetie. :evil:

I'm not even kidding about that. My Golett in White cut Elesa off at the knees. As I've said, the little guy can be quite the tank if you know what you're doing. It really is a pity you can't get the little sweetheart sooner in game.
My latest playthrough of FireRed (which was a long long time ago); I was level-grinding in Victory Road for my Exeggutor (I think it was her) when I encounter a Shiny Geodude. Sleep Powder misses both times. Said Geodude then proceeds to use Selfdestruct.

It was the only Shiny Pokémon I encountered in that game (as all three of my Shiny Pokémon were from that game) that I failed to catch, and it still frustrates me to this day.
Ugh. I feel for you. I ended up inadvertently resetting on a shiny Vibrava. Losing a shiny seriously sucks.

Latest FUUUUUUUUUU~!! moment:

Two nights ago, I spot three shinies on the GTS-two Golurk and a Golett. The demands for the Golurk pair are doable; a Manaphy and a level 100 Magmortar. The demand for the Golett is far trickier: the trainer wants a level 100 Shaymin. I have a Shaymin, but it's at 40 and I know it would take too long to grind to 100, so I offer up a Jirachi and ask for a trade. Nothing. I take back the Jirachi and try an Arceus. Still nothing. So I try pitching out a shiny level 100 Rayquaza.

As for trying to trade with someone else on GTS...yeah, that wasn't going to happen. Everyone wanted a level 9 and under Zekrom. :disgust:

Six hours later, I finally get the blasted Shaymin. Thankfully, the Golett was still there and I could do the trade but jeez! (And I've made sure to get a spare level 100 Shaymin just in case.) Talk about frustrating as heck.

Every time Join Avenue visitors ask for a recommendation, and all the valid shops for that person are already maxed out. And I'm getting close to Rank 100, so these guys are becoming a nuisance. Especially if I get Clay when my raffle shop and antique shop are already Rank 10...

Heck, my nursery is already Rank 10, and still I get visitors that need eggs hatched. Very few, if any, visit other shops that need points afterward.

Plenty,
1- When I did new game for the crack (without deleting my save file) and my starter was a shiny.
2- Same scenario except instead of a shiny starter I got a random shiny encounter.
3- Back when I was little I was trying to catch articuno and I used pretty much all my pokeballs. I tried several times (it was even on 1hp), and in the end I said "Agh, f it I'll just use a master ball" and that was pretty much my first time and only time I used a master ball :/ The reason I felt angry was because I felt defeated, having to use that master ball.

This happened months ago...

I was at a pokemon distribution event and there were people sitting around playing games. So I found myself a seat and switched on the C-Gear. I was pretty curious what was in the first room of the Pokemon Center second floor (was it the Union Room or something?), so I went in there.

I was instantly challenged by a person who happened to be nearby. I selected Yes, thinking, 'Sure, wynaut?'

- and the challenger's team had Victini, White Kyurem, Black Kyurem, Mewtwo and two other legendaries.

And of course I was KO'd.

I left the Union Room, never to return.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom