• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Vraell

Reaction score
Which moments in game make you rage. It was down to Red's Charizard and my Salamence. I use Outrage, Charizard is down in the red. Charizard uses Dragon Pulse, Critical hit. Salamence goes down. \

My reaction in below spoiler.
rageface.jpg

By bahamut1593 at 2010-08-31

Last edited:
That's why it never hurts to leave a few Pokemon of yours available in case one falls. :D

Red's Charizard actually killed himself on my game, though, haha.

Pretty much every time Suicune wouldn't stay in a damn Pokeball in SS (I finally caught it after 45+).
Critical hits make me rage too.

You'd rage a lot more if one of them killed the first shiny you've met in your life.

When the original Silver came out, I got one. When I lost to Whitney the first time, I raged. It was the first battle I ever lost, and the only one I lost except for Lance one or two times.

I once lost to Lance on my Gold ROM from 8 years ago because I tried solo'ing his entire (low-leveled as hell) team with just my Typhlosion, and his last Dragonite KO'd it.

Being that Typhlosion was at near the 80's, and previously killed Red, I almost pissed.

Typhlosions own, but soloing Lance with one?! That's pushing it.

Yeah, maybe. But since I was still a lot more a competitive player then than my idiot kid brat, I might be remembering the wrong level. It probably was in the 80's, if not high.

These days, my level 75 Red Gyarados and 71 Snorlax can take care of Lance easy on their own, but possibly due to the "trauma" that caused, I don't use my Typhlosion that much anymore (but mostly because it's at level 100 already haha).

Whenever a trainer gets like, 6 Critical hits in a row, while I can't get any, or sometimes even flinch.

Typhlosions own, but soloing Lance with one?! That's pushing it.

i soloed the sinnoh league with lucario (nicknamed riley)

ontopic- moltres would NOT STAY IN THE STUPID POKEBALL god knows how many i wasted on it

Really? I caught Mewtwo in normal balls on both my HeartGold and SS, and Zapdos (which, while not Moltres, has the same catch rate) was my easiest catch next to Groudon.

I was battling Red in the original Silver as a little kid, trying to solo him with my Typhlosion. I got him down to his last pokemon, you guessed it, Charizard. I got him into the red and was about to finish him with Thunderpunch, when he outspeeds me and KOs my Typhlosion.

5 hours of gameplay going down the drain due to the fact that I've been using the DS Sleep mode. I brought my DS to work one day, played it during breaks, and when I got home and got bored for the day, I turned it off in sleep mode, and realized that I didn't save. I'm pretty sure that qualifies as a FUUU moment, seeing as how I got 2 badges. I'm just glad I didn't end up catching any Pokémon on my team at that point.

When I saw the alleged gen V evo's

rage-guy-06.jpg

LOL!!!!!!!

I wish people would stop hurting those (supposedly real) Pokemon's feelings...:-(
I'm picking the pig because nobody else will. :angel:

My "FUUUUUUUUUUU" moment was probably finding out that I was supposed to CATCH the red Gyarados after I made it faint on the original Silver.

My platinum game acted up when I played it this summer. I would play it for about an hour, save, and turn it off. It didn't save. Did that about twice.

Worse was the fact that I realized I cannot save if there is another file. 2 hours, and the beginning of Platinum, wasted. I was so pissed. I haven't played pokemon since platinums 2nd save error haha XD

That reminds me of what happened when I ordered an untouched Platinum off ebay from some Australian seller. Chump sold me a dysfunctional copy that could save, but it takes 30 minutes to do so. Since the DPPt generation takes a longer time to "save a lot of data," I thought, "Maybe Platinum takes a little longer," before... I ate an entire meal with it left running, and it took another 17 minutes to save fully, or something. What's worse is that since it takes so goddamn long to register new Pokemon and whatnot, I couldn't even trade the starter over. Pissed, but knowing that bastard would make me pay return shipping, I had to sell it "Used" even though I played an hour and a half on it.

Never bought another copy since.

Whitney's Miltank. I'm pretty sure they made that with generating FUUUs in mind.

Also when my HG ROM corrupted right after Victory Road, but that's what I get for being cheap.

When I used more than 70 Ultra Balls on Ho-oh to no effect. I threw my head back, raised my arms, and screamed. Then I tried to stab the thing to death with the stylus while swearing at it.

Lmao. Even Lugia was harder for me, and that bitch's only at 47 when you fight him in SS, lol.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom