• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I was battling a friend and the thing D.C.'d on me. (The rest of this is exaggeration)Then, I ran outside and yelled "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" so loud that it made a nuke sound like a butterfly flapping it's friggin' wing while noming on a strawberry.

Two Words. Raikou. Crystal. I think its coming up 8 years and i have never caught him....I have completely finished the game, i have my masterball ready to find him...and i can never get him. Bastard.

Two Words. Raikou. Crystal. I think its coming up 8 years and i have never caught him....I have completely finished the game, i have my masterball ready to find him...and i can never get him. Bastard.

Seriously? On my Gold (where I've caught all three of those fuckers with no MB), I ran into him hunting for Entei. :O

He was the toughest one in the block, though. Both Entei and Suicune were less persistent.

Lmao. Even Lugia was harder for me, and that bitch's only at 47 when you fight him in SS, lol.

Oo My Lugia was level 45 when I cagut him >>...At any rate, I caught Lugia with one Ultra Ball, Entei with 3, and I'm thinking, "Epikwin, Raikou will be next! 8D"

So I hunt him down (that bastard has a habit of either going back and forth between two cities/routes or staying in one place for like 10 mins ><), get him to the red, put him to sleep, start chucking Ultra Balls.

None work.

After about 30 Ultra Balls I use a Vulpix @ like level 13 t Quick Atack it to 1 HP, and try a few more times. After about 60 Ultra Balls all told, I try switching to Dusk Balls. No go there, either.

For a while I debated using the Master Ball on him, but then I decided not to because of Ho-Oh. I might try catching Ho-Oh with Ultra Balls first, though.

Another time was in the Battle Hall. I was battling a Wobbuffet with something, can't remember. Anyways, I use an attack I can't remember, Wobby Charms me. I'm like, "That's fine, now there's less of a chance it'll KO me with Counter" and I use Faint Attack. It gets a Crit and Wobby gets taken to the red (from like 3/4 HP), and it Counters and I die. Oh, and that was my last Mon, so my Streak was ruined.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I was battling a friend and the thing D.C.'d on me. (The rest of this is exaggeration)Then, I ran outside and yelled "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" so loud that it made a nuke sound like a butterfly flapping it's friggin' wing while noming on a strawberry.

I lol'ed.

Last edited:
Yeah, I remembered the nightmares of Gold days gone past (FUCK YOU, YA LITTLE BRAT AND YOU WASTING THE MASTERBALL ON A MOTHERFUCKIN' SPINARA-), so I just palparked Masterballs over to catch Entei and Raikou with on SS. Everything else, I caught in either Duskballs or Ultraballs, Mewtwo included.

Groudon and Zapdos were my easiest ones yet!

My "FUUUUUUUU" moment was when I first heard about Black and White versions, and seen Reshiram and Zekrom for the first time.

Just about every moment I've had like that was whenever I was trying to catch a Legendary, or battling one. My most recent was when Dialga in Platinum was whiping out every single Pokemon on my team, one by one... it took only one turn of Roar of Time, for each of my Pokemon to faint.:dizzy: And my Poke's were all at about lv62 or so.

It was really that hard to catch Dialga? It's the second easiest catchable legendary after Mew and Celebi, and every other legendary from Articuno to Arceus have catch rates of 3.

I nabbed Palkia in a Greatball, as did Giratina in one.

tossing my master ball while lost in the seafoam islands in yellow
(i was 9) :/

It was really that hard to catch Dialga? It's the second easiest catchable legendary after Mew and Celebi, and every other legendary from Articuno to Arceus have catch rates of 3.

I nabbed Palkia in a Greatball, as did Giratina in one.

I wasn't trying to catch it though... I was battling it. Regardless, I've had to go through at least 20 Ultra Balls on almost any Legendary that I've tried to catch in the past. And this is coming from somebody who doesn't spend time calculating stuff out or doesn't cheat in any aspects of the games.:-/

Hmmmm, probably when Bruno´s Hitmontop Countered a Psycho Cut from Gallade. That stupid ´mon was left whit 1 hit point. That made say: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

And when a Houndoom used, again, Counter on my Gyarados that used Aqua Tail, that little moron had Focus sash. No wonder why it survided. When Gyarados´s fainted I said again: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:B

Yeah, but unless you play Platinum (which I'm not saying you aren't), if you kill Dialga, you can't meet it again, and in the games you can, it'll still be another week, I believe (though I could be wrong, since I've never played Platinum). And it'd be one enormous waste of time to go through the parts required to battle it just so you could kill it for the meager amount of experience that isn't close to even one gym rematch, so yah.

Besides the super-swift Groudon capture, Zapdos was easy as dick for me. Maybe 4 Ultraballs without even putting it to sleep. Waaay harder in FR (never mind RGB) :D

When I noticed I will never beat red =.= This is as far as I can go in HG. *sigh*

You seriously haven't beaten Red yet? I think I accomplished that by the 16th hour, and I only used 3 Pokemon...

Yeah, but unless you play Platinum (which I'm not saying you aren't), if you kill Dialga, you can't meet it again, and in the games you can, it'll still be another week, I believe (though I could be wrong, since I've never played Platinum). And it'd be one enormous waste of time to go through the parts required to battle it just so you could kill it for the meager amount of experience that isn't close to even one gym rematch, so yah.

... What exactly are you trying to say? My original post was only describing what my "FUUUUUU" moment, which was:

My most recent was when Dialga in Platinum was whiping out every single Pokemon on my team, one by one... it took only one turn of Roar of Time, for each of my Pokemon to faint.:dizzy: And my Poke's were all at about lv62 or so.

... and that's it, plain and simple. And my second post was only correcting you, by telling you that I wasn't trying to catch Dialga, I was merely battling it for shits 'n giggles. So whatever you're trying to tell me doesn't make any sense to me, whatsoever.

... What exactly are you trying to say? My original post was only describing what my "FUUUUUU" moment, which was:

... and that's it, plain and simple. And my second post was only correcting you, by telling you that I wasn't trying to catch Dialga, I was merely battling it for shits 'n giggles. So whatever you're trying to tell me doesn't make any sense to me, whatsoever.

If you'd read the part you quoted, you'd know I was just telling you killing it for the crap experience isn't exactly worth it, not just for the exp but because most trainer Pokemon at level 62+ probably have gotten full EV points already, making it pointless further.

Make sense, now?

Groudon was on 1 hp. He (I'm going to use "he" here) was also asleep. Monica was down to her last pokeball: an ultraball. She took careful aim, and threw.
-tilt-
-tilt-
-TILT!-
Oh shoot! It was so close,too!
Monica: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

A wild Suicune appeared!
*after a while suicune is on 1hp, is asleep, and is blocked from running away*
*has one timer ball*

*throws*

*ding, ding, ding* *POOF!*

>=(

Pokémon Crystal
Victory Road
Shiny Graveler :D
Selfdestruct X(

I hear people talking about Red being hard. He was unbearably easy, or at least he was in GS, and maybe C, but I didn't get that far in Crystal. Maybe they made him harder in HGSS, hopefully. Whitney was harder than him.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I hate Whitney.

Really? I never lost to any gym leader save Clair on my first playthrough of my Gold ROM, but Red I had minor difficulties with even with Typhlosion at level 70 or something, I think.

But then again, I only did train my Typhlosion and Ho-Oh...

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom