• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Paralyzing a Gible with low health, only to realize you're out of pokeballs :banghead:

jusst before getting to Red on top of mount silver, i'm down to one pokemon, i'll revive them at the top, just before the door, Wild Graveler used selfdestruct! (Pokemon?) Fainted! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Enough, guys. This thread can be closed if it continues with this off-topicness.

Nonononononono don't!

When I had beaten the E4 in Platinum, I had only one pokemon left, on my way to the Champion, so I looked through for revives, and had none.

Preparation is always a good thing.

Lance: You've beaten me. But there's one more challenge that awaits you.
Me: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

My first true 'FUUUUUUUU' moment was when I was like a millimetre from winning a contest that would have gotten me one ribbon closer to the ribbon syndicate in Pearl:XD::XD::XD::XD::XD:. Btw the syndicate is in the resort area in Pearl.

Everyone who plays DPPt probably knows this.

Don't be condescending.

Pokemon contests in R/S/E.

My Milotic would be way ahead when they were tallying up the votes and then the gauge would stop about half a millimeter away from the end and someone's Aron would beat me.

FFFFFUUUUUUU.

My worst FUUUUUUUU moment happened when I was battling a Trainer on Pokemon Battle Revolution using Wi-Fi. The jerk opened the battle with two Darkrai and he had both of them put my Pokemon to sleep and then their Nightmare abilities hurt my Pokemon every turn. My Pokemon couldn't wake up at all so the two Darkrai won the battle on their own. I was so pissed! D-:<

Everytime I'm about to win a contest in Ruby, some damn Pokemon beats me by....not even a millimeter.

Specifically, the Cool contest in Slateport.......damn that Swellow >:p

I had another FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU moment last night.

So I completely forgot you can Fly from Kanto to Johto via Victory Road, and I was wanting to go back to Johto before the Magnet Train was up and running (and I didn't want to wait for the SS Aqua). So I go through all the crap to get the Machine Part and stuff, and head back to the train station. Then, just when I think I can FINALLY get back to Johto:

"U NEED TEH PASS"

And I seriously went "FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" and got all annoyed.

///

Another, somewhat minor moment was also last night, when I headed down to the basement level of Union Cave to catch Lapras. It wasn't there and for a moment I Surfed around like, "IT'S FRIDAY WHERE IS IT oh wait it's Saturday fffffuuuuuuuuu..."

///

Oh, and last night when I ran into my nemesis Raikou again, I not only forgot to put it to sleep before chucking an Ultra Ball at it (which failed :/), I realized that my Haunter no longer has Mean Look to keep it from fleeing. That's not really a big deal, seeing as I get Heart Scales like mad from the PokeWalker. I'll just have him learn Mean Look again, I guess. I'm more upset over the money I'll waste on the Balls I'll waste and the time I'll waste trying to catch that damn thing.

///

Oh, and another MAJOR FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU moment came when I realized that pretty much all Wi-Fi hotspot connections aren't compatible with a DS because it can't connect to Wi-Fi that requires a user agreement, which just about every place I know of requires you to accept. And then, after having hope when I was told about USB wireless sticks that make wireless connections, being told that the computer lab I go to won't allow software to be installed on their comps.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I still have hope though. I'm gonna check some restaurants and see about if they require a user agreement for their Wi-Fi, and the library I go to probably allows software to be installed since they allow downloads to the comps (everything is set to factory default after the comp reboots, so yeah). And I might get a netbook (or a laptop, preferably) soon, so there's that, too. Well, not getting the comp itself, but the wireless I'll be paying for lol. As long as it and/or the comp are compatible with the DS...why did Nintendo make it so hard to use the wireless system? ><

Last edited:
I remember not being able to catch Uxie in Diamond version. I had false-swiped and paralyzed it, and it would not catch in 50+ Ultra Balls. I ended up catching it in a Poke ball. X_x

When I was trying to catch Groudon in ruby. I hadn't saved infront of him and the last time i saved was the 5th gym and he had like hardly any health. then instead of hittin' item I hit an attack and killed it. I was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Suicune in SS.
40+ ultra balls later, it still wasn't caught. It still isn't.

I'll nab it when I have the patience. XD

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom