• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Oh, man, I have tons of these. One is every time I tried to catch an Abra. Oh, and chasing Mespirit all over the place (got away every time). Also when I'm in a cave, there's Zubats EVERY TEN STEPS! Also, the CPU can use Protect a million times in a row and the Trainers that attack you when your Pokemon are low on health.

Last edited:
This one beats all. When my Gameboy SP, Yellow, Blue, Gold, Emerald, and Pinball RS were stolen/lost. I was crying my eyes out for the entire day. Luckily, I found my Red (which I had lost) and still have it.

When i Got to fight tower tycoon palmer, after having all those fight at battle tower before him, he kicked my ass with one single pokemon. Never tried the battle tower ever again.

One time I lost a match against another player. I basically destroyed everything within my line of vision.

The increased volume of wild Pokémon in HG/SS compared to D/P/Pt.
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I was doing the whole 'Mt.-Silver-fight-Red-get-Charmander-yes-I-chose-Charmander' thing, and I found myself screaming 'F**K OFF' everytime a wild Pokémon attacked.
Note to self: buy more Max Repels.

When Both Suicune and Ho-oh struggled themselves to death while evading all of my Poké Balls... D:

One time I lost a match against another player. I basically destroyed everything within my line of vision.

*Politoed666 used Outrage!*

Sorry I couldn't resist :XD:

Anyways, I've always hated the Battle Frontier and especially the Battle Tower. I always use this team:

Ambipom: (Always Lead) Fake Out/Return/U-turn/Brick Break
Metagross: ThunderPunch/Meteor Mash/Earthquake/Agility
Latios: Grass Knot/Thunder/Psychic/Draco Meteor

So, every now and then, I encounter this Magmar. *Ambipom used Fake Out!* *The foes Magmar flinched!/fainted!* *The foes Magmar's Flame Body Burned Ambipom!*

Ever since that kept happening, I really, really hate Magmar. And Magmortar, for that matter.

Also Wi-Fi Battling: ''Opponent sent out Gengar/Garchomp/Any Pseudo-Legendary Pokémon! Me: Oh, shit...''

And then they own me. HARD. Or I barely get through. Usually the former. :sweat:

Then again, Wi-Fi Battling is really broken/annoying.

''Hatehatehatehatehatehatehate...'' :banghead:

Thinking that the Power Items were the ones that doubled EVs given after a battle. Realizing that they're NOT three days and one and a half pokemon with ruined EVs later. Oh, and the best part? I only have 2 of each stat-reducing berry. Except Grepa and Tamato. I've only got one of those.

I'm winning my Wi Fi battle last week with my cutubers (the cutie event legends) my opponent sends out a Articuno. And then Sheer Cold, with 30% accuracy KOs all my pokemons!!

I did end up winning, but when my Dialga (level 48) was just about to kick Milotic's ass (and Cynthia's last Pokemon, too!), Roar of Time missed... twice in a fucking row. I had to resort to Dragon claws instead. 90% accuracy, and two misses in two turns...

And you wonder why your in-game computers are hated, Gamefreak!

Battling against a friend, anythigy goes...he had a shiny level 100 hacked Mew with wonder gard...all my pokemon exept my Darkrai but even he failed...I had never lost to him before...went on a FUUUUUU rage on the bus.

Rematch with Red (already beaten him once), and this VERY NEARLY HAPPENED. If the game had complete control over what happened, THIS would have.

I have an Arceus with a Draco Plate, and Red's using a Snorlax.
Arceus used Judgment.
Snorlax goes down to almost-dead HP, and uses Blizzard.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...but we're not done yet. That part happened. This part also happened.
Snorlax (and Arceus) is buffeted by hail! Snorlax is left with A SINGLE PIXEL ROW OF HP.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...and now for the bit that the game wanted to happen (but didn't).
Arceus used Judgment. It's a critical hit! Snorlax down to that same sliver of HP.
Snorlax used Blizzard. Arceus is frozen solid!
...The hail stopped.
POTENTIAL FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Level Nine on Mt. Battle. (Colosseum)

I was low on Pokemon, the trainer had one or two left themselves. Both Feraligatr and Ampharos were Poisoned/Paralyzed, I should of used healing items. My dumb-ass didn't. Ampharos fell first, then Domphan came out, and killed Feraligatr with Earthquake. I sent out my last, Magcargo, Earthquake OHKO'ed it.

Sooo yeah I died. Within one or two trainers of the "boss" of the Area. :dead:

Battling against a friend, anythigy goes...he had a shiny level 100 hacked Mew with wonder gard...all my pokemon exept my Darkrai but even he failed...I had never lost to him before...went on a FUUUUUU rage on the bus.

That's why you don't fight hackers with normal-ass whippersnappers, dude!

Also, I had the most embarrassing story a while ago...

I FORGOT BUCK LIVES RIGHT AT THE SURVIVAL AREA AND SEARCHED EVERYWHERE V_v

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom